General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

Winged horses, mate. The dead rising, seas parting. Happy for anyone to believe whatever they chose, but please don’t tell me it’s logical. 

• Like 2

Just now, Awol said:

Winged horses, mate. The dead rising, seas parting. Happy for anyone to believe whatever they chose, but please don’t tell me it’s logical. 

For me, logical doesn't quite cover all that entails and emanates from this phenomena we call life. I've experienced enough to keep an open mind.

• Thanks 1

Cross-breeding big cats has happened to some degree of success, and whatever else. Cloning, genetic engineering etc.

I mean even the story of Christian the Lion disregards our logical belief construct for what constitutes the nature of the beast, a lion grown and raised in the UK and successfully reintroduced to Africa, and years later, lovingly embracing those responsible for its upbringing and survival.

Mike Tyson owned big cats as pets because he could afford to do so. The rich don't work for money, money works for the rich.

Another thing I've come across in conversation is that according to industry leading data and computer scientists, and forgive me if I misrepresent, there is a thing called a blackbox in Artificial Intelligence functioning and operation. Apparently, we don't actually understand how it works. Like we've created it and yet we can't entirely account for how it works.

And yet we're meant to have fundamental and full explanation for this gift of life? I don't know..

Edited by A'Villan

14 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

And yet we're meant to have fundamental and full explanation for this gift of life?

I don't think that's the case.

In terms of science it's the case that some things can be explained, understood, put to the test and verified. For others there are theories that have not been verified comprehensively and for an enormous, I mean really enormous, heap of other aspects of "life the universe and everything" there's a big scientific acknowledgement "we don't know [what/why/how...]". But for some of those "don't knows" there is evidence that "we know it's NOT" because something, some theory, has been put to the test and proven to be incorrect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, blandy said:

I don't think that's the case.

In terms of science it's the case that some things can be explained, understood, put to the test and verified. For others there are theories that have not been verified comprehensively and for an enormous, I mean really enormous, heap of other aspects of "life the universe and everything" there's a big scientific acknowledgement "we don't know [what/why/how...]". But for some of those "don't knows" there is evidence that "we know it's NOT" because something, some theory, has been put to the test and proven to be incorrect. 

In hindsight I would have preferred to of not finished or even mentioned the part of my post that you quote, as it is directed and written with those who perhaps don't acknowledge that our understanding of science and the phenomena of life is constantly developing and evolving in mind.

Like my friend with people who proclaim Islam and yet actually neglect it, it is not my place to judge or be irked by any of it, I'm certainly no scientist, not even a novice.

Thanks for your post though it does breathe some clarity into the discussion and grounds it.

Edited by A'Villan

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Like my friend with people who proclaim Islam and yet actually neglect it, it is not my place to judge or be irked by any of it, I'm certainly no scientist, not even a novice.

Agreed, Sure.

In terms of conspiracy theories, or claims people can believe what they will. I think in terms of sharing or presenting that belief to others, then it's fair and reasonable for the others to ask "what makes you think that?" - I mean if I say "I believe there are space aliens living in my attic" it seems reasonable for you to ask "why? have you looked up there and seen them or found any evidence of them" and if I were to reply "No, but I was told by a man that there are space aliens up there and I believe him" and so on and so forth, there would come a point where you might take the view that there is not the slightest evidence to support my belief, and that until or unless there were to be some, my space alien claim is complete rubbish. As a kind soul you might think "well he's harming no-one, it keeps him happy, live and let live". But if you were to say "mate, that's bollocks" I could hardly complain.

• Like 1

The increase in UFO news in general does seem to have magnified quite noticeably lately and I'm talking respected people and major agencies . Every week there seems to be another "Oh we've known about this for ages" admission and then it's just old news again.    

After watching that hidden mathematics video I can only conclude that the  Pyramid was built by beings who were able to view the  Earth from off planet .  Accounting for the planet's tidal bulge within the dimensions of the structure itself is just not something that could be known by humans at that time . 

There are just too many stars and galaxies out there for us to be the only life and a lot of the Universe has had a massive head start over our galaxy. 

I' don't believe we're alone in our own solar system never mind the rest of the  Universe and I believe our governments all know this to be true too. 

It's not a case of "If" . It's a case of "When" they reveal it . ( Apocalypse literally means revealing of info rather than destruction)

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

We should really take this to the religion thread. 

Why ? 

All the Abrahamic religions are  just allegory  based upon maths and geometry .  (72 virgins for example )  

image.png.2924758fef6b28e18f5c22565f06f66a.png

3 hours ago, Awol said:

All achievable with laser shows/holograms. Outlandish maybe but very "doable" and logical from a scientific POV.

Does make me wonder if the Biblical tale of Jericho's wall falling at the sound of a trumpet is allegory for resonant frequency usage. Advanced maths disguised in fables yet again.

15 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Does make me wonder if the Biblical tale of Jericho's wall falling at the sound of a trumpet is allegory for resonant frequency usage. Advanced maths disguised in fables yet again.

It was moving the ark of the covenant around the city seven times which brought down the walls of Jericho.

Just now, limpid said:

It was moving the ark of the covenant around the city seven times which brought down the walls of Jericho.

Walked around once a day for 6 days and then 7 times on the seventh. Then they blew trumpets and the walls came down.

I haven't seen the live footage yet though so it's hard for me to agree or disagree with your conclusion. 

Does seem very similar to the process of rubbing a finger around a wine glass before it explodes though.

I also like the concept of 2 atheists discussing what really killed Gollum  . The lava or the greed .😀

Edited by Brumerican
  • Haha 1

I remember posting about Dyatlov Pass in here, @Chindie among others were quite familiar with it. I’m betting you’re aware of the Yuba County Five too? I’m curious if you’ve any thoughts on that?

For those who don’t know, it was a group of five men in California who all had learning difficulties of varying degrees. They could function well enough, they played basketball, a few of them could drive, that sort of thing.

There’s loads of detail to it, but essentially they were due to play in a big game, the night before they all went out to watch another game and didn’t return. Ultimately  the car was found 70 miles in the wrong direction on some dirt track out in the sticks, four of the bodies were discovered over the next few months, the fifth never was.

Lots of little things to the story, possibly too many to list completely, there was no reason for them to drive that way, the car was in pretty good condition, the one body was found in a cabin which had plenty of supplies, his shoes had disappeared, possibly being worn by the one guy who disappeared...lots of little curious details for those interested.

It’s more of a “what were the circumstances that led them to this fate?” rather than a “CONSPIRACY!!!” story. It might just be simply they decided to go for a little drive (which people seem to suggest would be unusual as they were creatures of habit and routine) and it went totally wrong.

37 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I remember posting about Dyatlov Pass in here, @Chindie among others were quite familiar with it. I’m betting you’re aware of the Yuba County Five too? I’m curious if you’ve any thoughts on that?

For those who don’t know, it was a group of five men in California who all had learning difficulties of varying degrees. They could function well enough, they played basketball, a few of them could drive, that sort of thing.

There’s loads of detail to it, but essentially they were due to play in a big game, the night before they all went out to watch another game and didn’t return. Ultimately  the car was found 70 miles in the wrong direction on some dirt track out in the sticks, four of the bodies were discovered over the next few months, the fifth never was.

Lots of little things to the story, possibly too many to list completely, there was no reason for them to drive that way, the car was in pretty good condition, the one body was found in a cabin which had plenty of supplies, his shoes had disappeared, possibly being worn by the one guy who disappeared...lots of little curious details for those interested.

It’s more of a “what were the circumstances that led them to this fate?” rather than a “CONSPIRACY!!!” story. It might just be simply they decided to go for a little drive (which people seem to suggest would be unusual as they were creatures of habit and routine) and it went totally wrong.

I've heard of the Yuba County 5 but never really looked into it like I had Dyatlov. The little I do know always seemed to point towards a group of mentally vulnerable guys on a trip got lost in a situation they were not prepared for and the situation fell into catastrophe from there.

But as said I don't know the much about the story beyond the basics.

12 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I've heard of the Yuba County 5 but never really looked into it like I had Dyatlov. The little I do know always seemed to point towards a group of mentally vulnerable guys on a trip got lost in a situation they were not prepared for and the situation fell into catastrophe from there.

But as said I don't know the much about the story beyond the basics.

I think that if you do decide to read more into it, that would ultimately still be your takeaway, because that’s the most likely scenario.

Like I say, it’s the little details that make it peculiar. There was a guy out that way (who himself was having a heart attack at the time) and is believed to have been the last to see them talking to a woman. It was very unlike them to go out that way, they had plans the following day...etc etc. Just lots of little things. 

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I also like the concept of 2 atheists discussing what really killed Gollum  . The lava or the greed .😀

It's because we know more about the religion that is our cultural norm than the people who believe it. And that's probably why we don't believe it.

• Like 3

Just now, limpid said:

It's because we know more about the religion that is our cultural norm than the people who believe it. And that's probably why we don't believe it.

I was fatigued with the Abrahamic Cinematic Universe to be honest so I'm mostly going back to the classics these days. (Sumerians , Mayans , Zeus et al)

FWIW my belief is that the Ark of the Covenant is just directions to the pineal gland  anyway (Which looks like a pine cone as does the visualisation of 528hz which is the frequency associated with "love" )  Same thing with the Eye of Horus.  They are just maps.

For anybody reading and wondering about the pine cone significance they are EVERGREEN (Suez Canal)  manifestations of Phi which is nature's maths for creating an infinitely repeating fractal pattern in either direction. (The Vatican sure do love their pine cones btw )

Â