General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

Just now, Withnail said:

So I am not doubting you cause I had never heard of cymatics. Wikipedia has it at around 1630 and not really related to drugs administration. Or am I missing something. Could be cause I just watched Army of the Dead and my brain hurts.

It's related in the sense that you should keep an open mind to what ancient civilisations knew about . They knew of things far more complicated than hyperdermic needles.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's related in the sense that you should keep an open mind to what ancient civilisations knew about . They knew of things far more complicated than hyperdermic needles.

Once again I know nothing about cymatics but as I said Wikipedia doesn’t have it going back that far. Point me in the right direction for my education. My mind is fully receptive I can assure you. 😀

Just now, Withnail said:

Once again I know nothing about cymatics but as I said Wikipedia doesn’t have it going back that far. Point me in the right direction for my education. My mind is fully receptive I can assure you. 😀

Here's an example of cymatics inside the kings chamber . Pretty much all of our planet's ancient megaliths are built to scales and dimensions based upon harmonic resonances and sacred geometry )

Just now, Withnail said:

Cool video. I guess they also did the same test not in a great pyramid to see if those harmonics produced different circles? But cool nonetheless.  Thanks for sharing. 👍

In theory it's something anybody could do and I've seen nothing out there to dispute it . They even give lectures about it at Oxbridge and there are many who believe the Hebrew alphabet itself is based upon the cymatic shapes made by the sound of spoken Hebrew (Which is considered to be a magical language)    I've posted this before but sod it because it's cool AF.

• Thanks 1

I tried to post that but it wouldn’t let me. Magical sounds. I guess what was implied in the first video was that they hadn’t seen a circular pattern before. But now in the pyramids they did?  Which was why I asked if they had conducted other tests. But yeah harmonics and physics and vibrations are fascinating. I will examine further. 👍

16 minutes ago, Withnail said:

I tried to post that but it wouldn’t let me. Magical sounds. I guess what was implied in the first video was that they hadn’t seen a circular pattern before. But now in the pyramids they did?  Which was why I asked if they had conducted other tests. But yeah harmonics and physics and vibrations are fascinating. I will examine further. 👍

It's hard to see in the video but the speaker is inside the large granite bathtub . No corpse or lid have ever been found and there's never been any real proof that the Great Pyramids were ever used as tombs.  Another theory is that it was built because ...

For the record - I'm proud of you. — Gina singing gif 1 THE ACOUSTICS ARE  AMAAAAZING…...

I have also posted this before but never got any feedback as I suspect the runtime is  a bit much for some.    

There is nothing conspiracy related in here . He just explains the maths and you are left to draw your own conclusions.

They put a lot of effort into that pyramid and it wasn't to bury people in.

7 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I see what you are saying and why. 

Talent hits the target when no else can, genius hits the target when no one else can see it, and prophets are supposed to hit the target when target is yet to manifest.

There's enough in the teachings of Islam from my minute understanding of it to say that there definitely are accounts of events that are only known to be recent, spoken of then.

I'm not gullible and I don't intend to lead astray so I'm not sure I'd call myself manipulative by any extreme anyway.

I'm simply trying to establish why a reliable and credible source mentions it, explicitly and undoubtedly.

I’d be interested to know the recent events recorded in the Quran. The event, and the specific explicit wording that predicts it.

I suspect there will be some ‘interpretation’ involved to link the two, but I’d be interested.

Whenever I’ve seen anything like this claimed, the reality is sadly less impressive. Typically, there might be a claim Obama or Trump was predicted, and then the actual wording is along the lines of ‘in the future there will be a powerful man with great colours’. Bang! There you go ‘a man of great colours’, Trump was orange. Proof. Of course, someone else might say that clearly predicts the invention of the Pantone colour chart, or Bungle from Rainbow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I’d be interested to know the recent events recorded in the Quran. The event, and the specific explicit wording that predicts it.

I suspect there will be some ‘interpretation’ involved to link the two, but I’d be interested.

Whenever I’ve seen anything like this claimed, the reality is sadly less impressive. Typically, there might be a claim Obama or Trump was predicted, and then the actual wording is along the lines of ‘in the future there will be a powerful man with great colours’. Bang! There you go ‘a man of great colours’, Trump was orange. Proof. Of course, someone else might say that clearly predicts the invention of the Pantone colour chart, or Bungle from Rainbow.

Neil-Buchanan-Art-Attack.jpg

shirley?

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Screenshot_2021-05-28-09-52-59-61.jpg

I'll pay it because I like the humour behind it, however I wonder how solid the pedestal it stands on.

Islam is taboo and shunned. We are apparently free to do as we so please, and so it is not against any law to follow such beliefs, however being taken seriously or offered any form of credible authority is not really on the agenda for those who choose it as a way of life and to share that. I know you're not causing me any dramatic grief, but you are openly mocking me and undermining my perception in your comments. It's interesting to try and discern why. I wonder why those who want authority on certain topics of discussion would offer a discourse and narrative that deems it unnecessary to even consider traversing the subject for oneself, and anybody who does so can be regarded as misled or misleading.

I am not Muslim. I've been to a mosque once in my life after what happened in Christchurch, NZ, to try and display some form of respect and homage to a community who were grieving.

I find it interesting that I am openly mocked, however lighthearted, for entertaining a discussion.

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

if such a prophet popped up today claiming to commune directly with God they'd undoubtedly be sectioned.

isn't that Russel Brand  ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Awol said:

Accepting the truth of any great Abrahamic faith requires suppression of the rational mind, whether it's the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Mohammed flying up to heaven for a visit on a winged horse or Moses receiving the ten commandments on tablets of stone. 

I don't mock people who chose to believe any of the versions of it, but if such a prophet popped up today claiming to commune directly with God they'd undoubtedly be sectioned. The strange thing is people who uncritically accept the former, but reject the latter as obvious madness.  

So a friend of mine who was brought up in France, of Arabic descent, but never practiced or considered himself Muslim, "converted" at some stage in his life.

He is adamant that Islam is the religion of logic. I'm not professing to know, or even vouching for him, all I know is that I should try and be aware of my ignorance.

I know from the conversations my friend and I have often from 6pm and go well beyond dinner towards midnight and the early hours, that he is quite logical, a man of principles.

My more far-fetched ideas on what is happening here and what has come to pass he will always reply with the most graceful response, even though it doesn't follow his logic.

My point was initially to say that he has told me on a number of occasions, a lot of people who profess to be Muslim or of faith, are not.

He is not here to judge them as though it is his duty to, or like he is doing the world some service in doing so, he is simply stating that some who proclaim Islam actually neglect it.

His discussions remind me of the lyric, "forgetting God is not religion, but a spiritual bond".

He's so at peace with himself, his wife, his purpose, and humble in his understanding of the Quran and Hadith. Yet he can openly recite countless verses and quotes from both.

Edited by A'Villan

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

You know I tend to agree, on all three sections of your post. 

However, the claim that interests me, is this "big bang" one, not too dissimilar from your example of being underwhelmed by a "bang!" and then so comes forth man and some great colours. In my ignorance I wonder if the big bang was when God said, "Let there be light".

What I do know is that my understanding of what and why behind the big bang took places is lacking. Just as my, and at a guess a lot of people's, understanding of faith may be lacking.

Â