Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

He could do with having some better or at least more competition for his place.

Then if he has the desire to, he'll improve and we'll have a player performing well or he'll be dropped and/or sold and there'll be a more effective player in there.

How **** hard is it for a winger to run down the wing and swing a cross into the box? N'Zogbia just doesn't seem capable. Every time he gets the ball he turns into the opposition instead of running away from them. I don't mind a winger cutting inside looking for the occasional shot but in order to catch the defenders off guard you have to go down the bloody line a couple of times. Instead they just stand there waiting for him to come inside and throw away possession.

How **** hard is it for a winger to run down the wing and swing a cross into the box? N'Zogbia just doesn't seem capable. Every time he gets the ball he turns into the opposition instead of running away from them. I don't mind a winger cutting inside looking for the occasional shot but in order to catch the defenders off guard you have to go down the bloody line a couple of times. Instead they just stand there waiting for him to come inside and throw away possession.

You're exactly right.

Sometimes I think N'Zogbia doesn't want to be a winger.

I'd give him a go up front, see how he gets on.

Seriously bad performance on Sat but he wasn't alone.

For a player who is supposed to be skilful his general technique is woeful

My biggest surprise is how many of our players seem to struggle to control the ball - our inability to do really basic things on a football pitch is pretty scary.

Part of me expecting it to be a really tight game against Tranmere

If he actually turned a few of his selfish, weaving runs into goals you would'nt mind. He just runs out of space and ideas, loses the ball and everyone else is left hanging.

Definitely losing patience with the lad.

He was awful when he came on against Tranmere, but for the last 5mins he actually looked ok.

Just not cutting the mustard at the minute is he?

I hope he comes good, but it's looking like time's running out.

Â