Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

has looked terrible in 95% of the games he has been allowed to get involved in

has that magical gift which cant be taught, to collect the ball and blindly bumble into the largest amount of opponents he can find and just before he collides into the group of static players, he gently passes them the ball

i like the look on his face the 5 to 10 times per game he does it, a look of confusion at why the ball seems to be making its way to other end of the pitch.

i think he needs to get his eyes tested, maybe he just cant see the hords of players he goes walking into ?

• Like 1

Yet he looked brilliant at Wigan on his day..

He was always hit or miss, but when he hit he was fantastic.

Here he seems to be miss or miss-by-more.

We could really do with him finding some of his old form though, we've really missed a creative spark in midfield since Ireland was injured and replaced by Delph, the players we're relying on for creativity don't have the experience to go with it, and their passes and runs are just too predictable against top opposition.

Still think he will come good..

He's a confidence player. And right now his confidence is not high.

maybe if he kept things simple like looking up and making simple passes to his team mates, or crossing the ball into the box would give him confidence?

because he will never get any confidence if all he does is run into people all the time

i would be feeling quite confident on £40k per week and even if i were having a poor game i would stick to the basics and then try again the following game, he doesnt, he is about our most consistant player, consistantly shit.

has that magical gift which cant be taught, to collect the ball and blindly bumble into the largest amount of opponents he can find and just before he collides into the group of static players, he gently passes them the ball

i like the look on his face the 5 to 10 times per game he does it, a look of confusion at why the ball seems to be making its way to other end of the pitch.

hahaha was saying the same thing to my mate at spurs - it's amazing how he does it.

Albrighton for me needs to hit the weights - bottled everything against vertonghem. Just looks too light weight.

has looked terrible in 95% of the games he has been allowed to get involved in

i think he needs to get his eyes tested, maybe he just cant see the hords of players he goes walking into ?

I blame NRC

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8169017/Aston-Villa-winger-Charles-N-Zogbia-keen-to-play-for-France-again

Wanting to get in the french NT again? Blokes havin a turkish

But good to see he has some focus, I think he needs a run in the side to regain some sort of form. Would like to see us play with 2 (acting) wingers again, maybe try something like this against Fulham:

CNZ - KEA - SI - MA

I think he has to start.

He is the only midfielder we have who can drive the game on. With Ireland out, I want to see him in the hole. He infuriates me with his lack of end product, but he has talent and seems to have started to work harder of late.

http://www1.skysport.../11677/8174730?

CNZ's musings on working with Paul Lambert...

Aston Villa's Charles N'Zogbia is being 'kept on his toes' by Paul Lambert

Last Updated: October 18, 2012 10:53am

Charles N'Zogbia knows he must work hard to impress Paul Lambert, admitting reputations count for nothing with the Aston Villa manager.

N'Zogbia and £24million record signing Darren Bent were not included in Lambert's starting line-ups for the last two games against Tottenham and West Brom.

The 26-year-old winger, who has struggled to impress at Villa Parksince arriving from Wigan in summer 2011, says form and fitness are the only factors on which the manager bases his team selection.

"It's not about money, how many games you've played or international appearances," N'Zogbia told the Daily Star.

"If he thinks you are not good or fit enough to play at the time, you have to stick to it and work harder.

"It keeps you on your toes and it is good to have a manager like this."

N'Zogbia has backed team-mate Bent to force his way back into Lambert's side despite his recent snub.

"The manager will decide," added the France international. "What Darren has to do when he plays is to show a reaction.

"Darren Bent is a fighter, so this will not be a problem for him."

"Maybe he'll miss the odd game and be on the bench but when he starts playing, he's going to score."

Hmmm...

"If he thinks you are not good or fit enough to play at the time, you have to stick to it and work harder.

"It keeps you on your toes and it is good to have a manager like this."

Can't believe CNZ has never had a manager with this approach before but, if true, it explains a lot.

Personally, I just don't think he has the skill everyone once thought he had, but I'm sure PL is the man to flush this out.

Â