Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I know N'Zog has been a disappointing player for Villa but I do prefer it when he's in the starting 11 because he's the only one apart from Albrighton who can go past players with the ball dribble with it.

I don't like how Lambert has been playing his as the 2nd striker I prefer him out wide. He links up with Ireland well.

He infuriates me I've been used to watching Ashley Young who could beat players and put a delivery in or knew when to give it simple. Basicly all the decisions Charley boy gets wrong.

But You need a couple of lads in the team who can take people on. who else is going to do that if N'zog isn't playing?

All 3 teams he's played for in England, during the period he was there, have been at the bottom fighting relegation. Bad Egg.

really? he has played in 3 awful defences is that really his fault?

Bad signing poor attitude and would let him go back to Wigan if we could get a replacement in . Simply won't cut it for us

So wigan want CNZ back and we are trying to get a replacement 8) How confident of this are you MM??

Bad signing poor attitude and would let him go back to Wigan if we could get a replacement in . Simply won't cut it for us

Is a replacement likely to be found/got by Friday?

Swap deal for Shaun Maloney?!! :lol:

Just read this stat courtesy of whoscored.com and it just shows that assists can sometimes be a bit misleading but Charles N'Zogbia created more chances for teammates than any other Villa player last season (49)

I think an argument could be made that he is an intelligent player and does pose a natural threat in how he views the game.

I could see him working well in a 4-3-3 as one of those front three with a solid middle three behind him where his job would consist of playing mainly around the edge of the box, cutting in and either drilling in a cross or shooting and consistently getting it on target and then if not scoring at least putting there ball in the danger area for Bent to put in if the goalkeeper parries.

It's just a question of his temperament for me. He gives up too easily if one move doesn't work out and can dwell on the ball if he doesn't immediately see an option.

• 3 weeks later...

i havnt made my mind up about nzogbia, he seems a bit tempermental, although i could be wrong

we keep hearing how hes going to come out all guns blazing etc, but he seems quiet

maybe its time to sell and look at a new out and out left winger?

although i dont know who could fit the bill?

well, he has 4 months I think. We've got other players in so the pressure is off him to deliver as much as last year, so maybe, he could re-develop back into the team picking up the confidence in a side that is playing attacking football.

Well lambert must think he can get something out of him or he would have had the warnock Hutton treatment

Difference is, potential value. Hutton and Warnock have little sell on value. N'Zogbia cost us a great deal more. I suspect he'll continue to be played in a bit part. In the hope that by January somebody will want to buy him.

Â