Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

The bizarre thing is I seem to remember Wigan were actually haggling over the price when they sold him to us, and risked the deal hitting a snag. That suggests they thought he had some ability rather than just accepting the first offer that came in (which is exactly what we should do now). Would be lucky to get 3 million mind.

The bizarre thing is I seem to remember Wigan were actually haggling over the price when they sold him to us, and risked the deal hitting a snag. That suggests they thought he had some ability rather than just accepting the first offer that came in (which is exactly what we should do now). Would be lucky to get 3 million mind.

Whelan knew that we were prime marks for the hype job that is N'Zogbia.

I can't see it getting any better with Zog

He's a weird sort of player

Yeah a winger that is poor at dribbling and crossing is quite weird really.

After today I'd like to retract my comment from last week about giving him a chance, is showing no signs of improvement.

There must be somebody to take him off our hands ......? who are Graeme Souness and Barry Fry managing these days ?

Well Martin O'Neil has been known to buy overpriced second rate players and if we wait a while maybe Alex McLeish may get another job and he will no doubt want to buy him.

Let's make Ngoz the latest scapegoat. That will help our cause. As shit as he looks at the moment at least we have seen him performance in the past so know he is capable. Unfortunatly we can't say this about many other members of the team.

Let's make Ngoz the latest scapegoat. That will help our cause. As shit as he looks at the moment at least we have seen him performance in the past so know he is capable. Unfortunatly we can't say this about many other members of the team.

No one is making a scapegoat out of him. Merely pointing out he's **** useless is all.

But have we ? - 5 or 6 games for wigan, when they were in gung ho mode is all I have ever seen

Yes, he did ok at Wigan.

I still haven't seen N'Zogbia put in a quality display for 90 minutes with us. Not once...

I don't think he should be used as a scapegoat, yet his poor performances can't just continue to be overlooked. He needs to be dropped with someone like Carruthers given a chance instead.

I still haven't seen N'Zogbia put in a quality display for 90 minutes with us. Not once...

I don't think he should be used as a scapegoat, yet his poor performances can't just continue to be overlooked. He needs to be dropped with someone like Carruthers given a chance instead.

unfortunately Carruthers is injured so that's not going to happen anytime soon. Either Holmann or Ireland would do for now IMO.

The thing is, if he continues to perform badly he will become this season's scapegoat. Today, he was played as the outlet between midfield and attack - didn't happen at all.

I think he needs serious competition for his place.

unfortunately Carruthers is injured so that's not going to happen anytime soon. Either Holmann or Ireland would do for now IMO.

The thing is, if he continues to perform badly he will become this season's scapegoat. Today, he was played as the outlet between midfield and attack - didn't happen at all.

I think he needs a serious kick up the arse!

I think he needs a serious kick up the arse!

that too :twisted::twisted::twisted:

He doesn't have any end product. I struggle to think of any crosses he put in yesterday or at West Ham.

Between 09-11 he got 14 goals and 14 assists in the Premier League. He does have an end product.

He is surrounded by absolute shit and picks up the ball in his own half most of the time and has to go through half of the oppo team before getting a scent of goal.

We have had the same problem as we did under O'Neill. We cant unlock a door. If it isnt a counter attack, we cant break down teams. Nothing has changed.

Â