Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

• 2 weeks later...

Another one bites the dust... for 3 weeks anyway. How many injuries to the squad is that now? This is becoming ridiculous.

Houllier out! It's his training methods, don't ya know!?

He isn't a terrible player though. he has ability we know this. he has just been very poor for us and out of form. Hopefully he can be better this season or I think he will be sold in the summer

He does have ability - but equally it is seen so rarely - that the net effect is that his impact is equivalent to a player with no ability.

Never rated him, and never wanted him - a total, predictable waste of £10m. can't see anyone who can afford his wages wanting him to be honest

He is so much like tony daley. Gets the ball, looks up, sees a pass but decides to run into 3 players and if he manages to beat them he either runs into another player or falls over the ball

He is so much like tony daley. Gets the ball, looks up, sees a pass but decides to run into 3 players and if he manages to beat them he either runs into another player or falls over the ball

When you're 8 years old such deficiencies are easily overlooked! Theres only one Tony Daley

ah tony daley, he used to go in the shop near me for his bensons. i was very young, but i do remember being in the holte and being very excited when he got the ball! i think me and him both believed that every time he got it he'd beat 6 players and score...

• 1 month later...

Does anyone think that with the new system we are playing that he might make a decent wing back he has played there at Newcastle before at done very well there notsure how good he might be defensively but he might be worth a shit the left wing has been a problem position for us all season

Â