Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

i think he could play wing-back or CAM for us, if we put him in the gap between midfield and attack then he would have the option to roam to either flank or straight through the middle. As long as his performances continue to improve then i reckon we should keep hold of him. We know there is a good player in there and it would be annoying to take a big loss on him after 18 months, only for another team to pick him up and get him playing good again.

If we are relying on the zog to dig us out of hole then we are in a very dark place indeed. The only way he can help us, is if we sell him for around £6m and get some one in with some footballing ability that shows more than about 3 times a season.

Sorry an absolutley woeful player - get rid.

If we are relying on the zog to dig us out of hole then we are in a very dark place indeed. The only way he can help us, is if we sell him for around £6m and get some one in with some footballing ability that shows more than about 3 times a season.

I love it when people quote the amount they would like a player to be sold for.

Would you be happy if we spent £6m on N'Zogbia?

I suspect not and I would be surprised if there were managers out there who would.

Definately.

I love it when people quote the amount they would like a player to be sold for.

Would you be happy if we spent £6m on N'Zogbia?

I suspect not and I would be surprised if there were managers out there who would.

I don't agree that this is a figure 'I would want him sold for' but more the fact that's his rough estimated value in todays market since we bought him for 10m 19 months ago.

6m would be better spent elsewhere on someone potentially better on less wages who offers more in every game they play and not just 3 a season!

how long is left on his contract?

he may be worth keeping, as a squad player if anything else he still has his uses, hopefully PL can get his 'wigan' days back out of him

He has roughly 2 and half yrs remaining.

I feel it's safe to say any players purchased in the MON, GH, or Eck eras will not be here come next season.

I don't agree that this is a figure 'I would want him sold for' but more the fact that's his rough estimated value in todays market since we bought him for 10m 19 months ago.

6m would be better spent elsewhere on someone potentially better on less wages who offers more in every game they play and not just 3 a season!

So if you were manager of Aston Villa and he was sitting in Everton or Sunderlands reserves would you consider offering £6m for him?

I know I wouldn't and I don't think many managers out there would. Just because we (over)paid £10m for him 18 months ago doesn't mean clubs will offer us £6m now

still unsure how to feel about Zog, last night when he came on I thought oh no here we go, he'll get the ball, run into a couple of Norwich players and lose it, and to my credit he did a couple of times. However to his credit he also played a few nice intuitive passes and was involved in at least two of our goals. On form and if he can concentrate on making the nice passes and cut out running into brick walls he could be a handy option.

So if you were manager of Aston Villa and he was sitting in Everton or Sunderlands reserves would you consider offering £6m for him?

Of course not.. I'd have not long sold him so I wouldn't want to buy him back. :P

I know I wouldn't and I don't think many managers out there would. Just because we (over)paid £10m for him 18 months ago doesn't mean clubs will offer us £6m now

You would be very suprised what football transfer deals transpire these days.

He has roughly 2 and half yrs remaining.

I feel it's safe to say any players purchased in the MON, GH, or Eck eras will not be here come next season.

I actually think he has 3 and a half years remaining, pretty sure he and Given signed 5-year contracts.

Before last night I thought he was on indefinite leave judging by his growing collection of Instagram holiday snaps, but if he was injured I'm all for Lambert trying to get the best out of him, because at his best he'd be one of our best players.

If Lambo can do this, and can fit him into the team, then stick with him - if not, then sell him, either way I like many others thought he was a good signing when we got him, just hasn't turned out like we thought he would.

last chance saloon for NZog. The formation(s) we have been playing for the last month suit him perfectly and if he can't make an impact now, he never will. Hope he comes good because his skill set, albeit gone missing for a season and a half, is set up pefectly to play in Gabby/Weimann/Holman role, especially against sides where we will have a lot of the ball and need to break them down. Holman/Gabby/Weimann are great at tracking back, and on the counter, but are weaker when a bit of skill, beating a man, threading a pass are necessary. Good luck to him.

If only we could get a bit of "wigan" form from him.

He could light the touch paper....shame really.

has that bit of "will o the wisp" when he is on.....when of course.

Â