Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I would have made the mistake on this player, thought he was a good signing.

just making no impact, we must deal with it and move on and sign a replacement( if we can find a buyer of course)

ive been a critic of his in the past, but ive also been willing to see more of him, he clearly isnt interested in left wing, so maybe he is the solution to the centre attacking midfield?

that way he more involved, or should be anyway...

i just cant see us bringing in any top shelf centre attacking mids, nzog, ireland, gardner and bannan is who we will have to rely on imo

• 2 weeks later...

today showed then the level of most of our players, something weve all been saying all season

It's always doom and gloom from some people. Every Villa fans knows our squad is shit, but N'zogbia had a decent game today and if he can carry that over into the league, i'll be happy. He did well at Wigan and i'm hoping he can recapture some of that form.

Played well today, kept the ball, ran at people, made things happen. Needs to keep it up and have a run in the side now. Much more ability than some of the people who have been getting games recently.

Agreed. Far better option than Holman and like Gabby appeared to have more desire today. Let's hope it's not another false dawn.

He keeps turning up when given these cameo's by the manager doesn't he?

Time for an extended run I think.

There's no doubting he has ability but he strikes me as a confidence player so hopefully an extended run of games will benefit both him and the team. It's time for him to deliver.

When we first signed him, a lot like Ireland, I was really excited by the prospect of seeing him in Claret and Blue.

His form and contribution since he joined leave a lot of us labelling him a waste of space!

I concur he did well today and should get a look in the Bradford and Southampton games. It's probably a make or break 4 or 5 months for him now.

I think it's vital that we get something out of this guy.

Yes, he's been utter dogshit so far for us but he's the only winger we have and we're crying out for one.

There is a good player in there somewhere, as he showed today.

Â