Rino8

• 2 weeks later...

looks like Harvey Elliot is doing well at Blackburn, only 17  if he continues to develop he will be some player.

His play reminds me of Grealish in the champ, and this lad is only 17....

• Like 1

They’ve been extremely easy to play against, relatively, since winning the title. This was before the long term injury of their best player, everyone is shit enough they could still win the title but I hope not.

Thinking about it the ideal result is for no one to win it, aside from us 🤣

30 minutes ago, penguin said:

They’ve been extremely easy to play against, relatively, since winning the title. This was before the long term injury of their best player, everyone is shit enough they could still win the title but I hope not.

Thinking about it the ideal result is for no one to win it, aside from us 🤣

I know Liverpool fans who agree with you, since lockdown they have been very casual. They use the Van Dijk injury but before then mistakes were being as well, I dont even think us putting 7 past them was that much of a freak. They are still effective but is something definitely missing. They will probably win a weak league this season but is certainly major cracks in this team

• Like 1

On 30/12/2020 at 21:59, YouUnastanFren said:

2 points out of 6 against big Sam and Bruce. Can't wait to hear Klopp crying about how windy it was.

Maybe the grass was too long? Everybody's learned their Achilles' heel.

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

for all Klopps moaning he must be quite concerned as dropped points to Brighton, Fulham, West Brom and now Newcastle and struggled past Sheffield United

Maybe but it’s not like there is a team capable of finishing above them this season. 

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

for all Klopps moaning he must be quite concerned as dropped points to Brighton, Fulham, West Brom and now Newcastle and struggled past Sheffield United

That's why he moans ;)

They drop 4 points in a week to 2 poor teams and Liverpool fans blame the PL and not the team or the manager, good going 

Alexander Arnold gave the ball away 38 times tonight in 77 minutes that is appalling, I never rated him as an actual defender but if he stops playing in possession then he is probably League 2 quality

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Alexander Arnold gave the ball away 38 times tonight in 77 minutes that is appalling, I never rated him as an actual defender but if he stops playing in possession then he is probably League 2 quality

I may be biased, but Matty Cash is miles better in that position.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Hope United win 2 penalties at Anfield. I can just picture Klopp shaking with rage.

I really hope Liverpool spank them.

Can't stand either clubs. But seeing Man Ure winning a title again with all the corrupt decisions they are getting would be f***ing horrendous.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 4

Paying the price for not dipping into the transfer market when on top.

I didn't understand it then and I don't now. Players look mentally shot nowhere near the same intensity. 

Players, sports people win the biggest cups and drop off. It happens.

So naive.

They were woeful last 2 games. Lethargic and I don't think it's the schedule.

• Like 1

Â