Rino8

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

It's a bit like Adidas taking Nike to court if Michael Jordan said that NBA isn't cool anymore. 

I would say it's a bit like spalding wanting some money back from their NBA sponsorship deal when the star player from the NBA walked away 

Use an easier direct sponsor, barclays pay the PL £32m a year, what do you think they do when the 5 biggest teams walk away? I don't think they accept it as a risk 

They are still going mad at Eveton nearly 4 days later which is not agreat mentality, reminds me of Wenger and Arsenal who would complain about teams like Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn for weeks after they played and which caused a distrction.

Also in unsurprising news from fams of everybody 2nd team, Pickford and Richarlison have received death threats

On 19/10/2020 at 17:41, TrentVilla said:

Apparently it was damaged in a previous incident and I’ve exclusively managed to get a picture...

3C280FFC-2EA4-4392-88C3-36079BA59A8E.jpeg

Jack could have had his way with him. His weight is all over the place amazingly jack took the least reputation damaging option on him. Lol.

• Like 1

I only watched the first ten minutes of the Scouse derby and it looked like Van Dyke was putting himself about a bit, seemed rather too physical and even the commentators thought he was trying to make up for a lousy performance against the Villa!

In that respect i do find it quite an irony that he gets injured from a player been too physical on him.

Am I sad for him, no not at all. Just wish we had this furore when our Wesley was violently assaulted by that Burnley urchin!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Has everyone else had enough about Van Dijks injury yet?

Yeah it's pathetic. Boo **** hoo. They have a player injured. Yes it was a stupid challenge and the officials were poor in dealing with it. But that's nothing new for the Premier League.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

No surprise but Pickford getting death threats. I thought VvD could easily put something out along the lines of its one of those things in football that happen and people shouldn’t direct abuse at Pickford. I wonder if he did?

Its not Ancelloti's job to aplog

7 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Cannot believe Ancelotti has come out and apologised for the injury to VVD. 

It wasnt his job to come out and apologise but Pickford should have done. Ok the media have made a big deal about VVD's injury, more than Wesley's because hes a high profile player. if it happened to Kane, Aguero, Sterling, Messi, Ronaldo it would be exactly the same. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Its not Ancelloti's job to aplog

It wasnt his job to come out and apologise but Pickford should have done. Ok the media have made a big deal about VVD's injury, more than Wesley's because hes a high profile player. if it happened to Kane, Aguero, Sterling, Messi, Ronaldo it would be exactly the same. 

No it wouldnt they would make one comment and get on with it

Was a bad incident and Pickford is a dick but worst tackles have happened in Premier League. Nilis, Eduardo, Busst

If was a player from Fulham or Southampton nobody would care but since Van dijk has been labelled the best defender ever its a thing. Can not imagine if he got covid 🙄

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I just had to put it here :lol::crylaugh:

I was listening to a podcast yesterday (forget which one), they were discussing whether Pickford should be banned until VVD is able to play again. I’m not entirely sure they weren’t serious, the fact they even raised the topic shows the level of hype around this at the moment. 

Â