Rino8

ย 

9 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I may be biased, but Matty Cash is miles better in that position.

Matty Cash has never reached the level that TTA reached in the lastย two seasons. He hasย had a dip this season.ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Defensively Cash is much betterย 

Maybe but TAA has played an integral part in Liverpool winningย theย champions league and Premier League so to say he is better is a bit remiss. Hes been better this season I agree.ย 

Just now, PaulC said:

Maybe but TAA has played an integral part in Liverpool winningย theย champions league and Premier League so to say he is better is a bit remiss. Hes been better this season I agree.ย 

Isnt this season what matters now?ย 

14 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I really hope Liverpool spank them.

Can't stand either clubs.ย But seeing Man Ure winning a title again with all theย corruptย decisions they are getting would be f***ing horrendous.

Utd Liverpool, Utd Liverpool, Utd Liverpool... Its like asking if you want kicking in the left bollock or the right one!ย 

• Like 1

Man Utd winning the title this year is the worst possible scenario. Their fans need to taste it and then have it snatched away from them for a few years at least, hopefully forever. I still think Man City and Liverpool will be better over the journey.

Liverpool fans are pretty bad in Australia but it's not like another Liverpool title will make them any worse. They are also a pretty likeable side overall with players and a coach you don't mind doing well.

• Like 2

Got no problem with him naming a strong squad, that's his perogativeย 

I have when he moans about tiredness though, he couldnhave rested half of tonight's line up

If he whinges about subs again when this month gets tough he can **** right offย 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Got no problem with him naming a strong squad, that's his perogativeย 

I have when he moans about tiredness though, he couldnhave rested half of tonight's line up

If he whinges about subs again when this month gets tough he can **** right offย 

In fairness, they have a large gap until they play Man Utd.ย 

• Like 1

Henderson will retire from England after the euros, not sure what's up with him but whenever I see him he looks half broken, must have played some football to win player of the year last season but seems to have lots of niggly injuries and knocksย 

The difference in quality between him and thiago was laughable too

ร—
ร—
ร‚