Rino8

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Some people on Twitter are thinking to arrange a petition so Pickford and Richarlison get lengthy bans. Also suggested a peaceful walk in support of Van Dijk at Stanley Park

Anybody else i would think its a pisstake but I remember the complaints against Ramos 😂😂😂😂

Victimpool delivers again 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Some judo expert said Ramos would need elite training for over a decade to perform that move. He also didnt nearly end Salah career which Pickford did to Van Dijk 

Maybe he has😀. I'm not defending Pickford. 

23 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I'd be shocked if he plays again this season

It’s the type of injury players can struggle to recover from at all.

I’d like to see the book thrown at players for these types of challenges. They have to be held accountable for things like this and the Ben Mee challenge on Wesley.

Just now, tom_avfc said:

It’s the type of injury players can struggle to recover from at all.

I’d like to see the book thrown at players for these types of challenges. They have to be held accountable for things like this and the Ben Mee challenge on Wesley.

It's shameful. Look at the Brighton game also, Dunk and Pickford guilty of assaults. They need bans respectively.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was surprised VvD walked the perimeter of the pitch and out to the car park away changing rooms with a damaged ACL. You’d have thought they’d have stretched him.

First time I did my ACL I managed to walk home from the football pitch, the initial tear is excruciating and then you're able to put some weight on albeit still painful, then the week after it eases up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BennettVilla said:

First time I did my ACL I managed to walk home from the football pitch, the initial tear is excruciating and then you're able to put some weight on albeit still painful, then the week after it eases up

Yeah, but knowing he’d just had a nasty knee injury I’d have expected the Liverpool medics to want their £150m asset to stay off it.

I dislocated my knee when I was 16, I couldn’t walk on it as my knee was on sideways :puke:

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, but knowing he’d just had a nasty knee injury I’d have expected the Liverpool medics to want their £150m asset to stay off it.

I dislocated my knee when I was 16, I couldn’t walk on it as my knee was on sideways :puke:

Yeah good point! My knee is worth about £1.50 so nobody cared less! Defo looked, when I saw the picture yesterday, like it could be serious

• Haha 1

So looks like van dijk did his acl in that pickford tackle.

They need to get on top of those scissor tackles, they are the modern version of the old two footed tackle.....

Once again, absolutely no excuse to scissor tackle someone at knee level, can't believe no one is talking about it.

On 18/10/2020 at 16:22, Zatman said:

Van Dijk is also not innocent from terrible tackles himself

unnamed.png

Doesn't make the tackle on him any less wrong.

Hopefully he received a lengthy ban for the above, mee and pickford should also have had bans.

48 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Apparently it was damaged in a previous incident and I’ve exclusively managed to get a picture...

3C280FFC-2EA4-4392-88C3-36079BA59A8E.jpeg

Wow, that looks nasty, deserves a straight red for the pure cheek of it.

On 18/10/2020 at 17:21, Zatman said:

He also didnt nearly end Salah career which Pickford did to Van Dijk 

He might never be the same player,  that is a slender possibility I think.

Sometimes things don't heal properly or it just keeps breaking down in recovery for months and then years and then it's all over.

Â