Rino8

57 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't think they will but they will still be in contention for the major trophies. 

18 points clear of city last season, 25 points clear of 3rd place 2 years ago

They can drop off and still win it, which of I was a betting man is where my money would be, they'll win the league on around 86 points 

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

A lot of top clubs need to do that, only thing is they generally don't want each others cast offs and other xkubs can't afford to pay their wages they do. 

It's a bit like us with all those championship players on stupido wages.  We want rid but nobody who would want them can get near their wages. 

sadly for them Everton have woke up and realised its a shit tactic. nobody else with sense will take cast offs

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Thiago made more passes in 45 mins than any Chelsea player made in the whole match

He set a record for number of passes by someone playing max 45 mins 

I dont think Thiago is shit for example but the hype is going overboard. He wasnt even a regular for Bayern last 2 seasons for example

To be fair hardly anyone is a regular at bayern, big great squad with lots of rotation, 3 world cup winners and should be 4 with coman and none of them are guaranteed to start

He's a great player, simple passing keep the ball and the opponents can't score mentality, he's a good signing for them, too late in his career for it to merit the hype but still a great signing 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair hardly anyone is a regular at bayern, big great squad with lots of rotation, 3 world cup winners and should be 4 with coman and none of them are guaranteed to start

He's a great player, simple passing keep the ball and the opponents can't score mentality, he's a good signing for them, too late in his career for it to merit the hype but still a great signing 

depends how you see Bayern, they have a core that starts the major games. Neuer, Alaba, Kimmich, Muller, Gnabry, Lewandowski

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Thiago's got the rona. Will it affect our title challenging 6 pointer on sunday?

He wasn't playing against Arsenal either, so probably not unfortunately.

Then again, Roy Keane said they were sloppy, so it must be ours to lose.

28 minutes ago, penguin said:

How do they keep doing it?

Another unproven youngster leaves for a huge fee.

Lets hope for the Blades that he turns out better than Ibe and Solanke! 

• Like 1

Â