Rino8

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Early rumours saying van dijks done is ACL and could be out for the season.  If true i think that seriously dents liverpools totle challenge.  As gomez-matip at cb is very fragile

Yet Pickford gets away with GBH. I think they will still win it because they were still the better team without him against a very good team, but it will be closer, 

Edited by PaulC

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Early rumours saying van dijks done is ACL and could be out for the season.  If true i think that seriously dents liverpools totle challenge.  As gomez-matip at cb is very fragile

Just after the window closes too. I can’t see Van Dijk coming back from this the same player either.

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Just after the window closes too. I can’t see Van Dijk coming back from this the same player either.

Yeah he is 29 a long injury like that could take a while and as you say he may not come back the same.

Im not a liverpool fan but that was a horrendous challenge by pickford.  How he didnt get sent off is a absolute mystery to me

I think this needs to be cut out of the game.  This type of tackle deserves retroactive punishment, its cynical! 

I dont care that it will be argued that it was an accident, you jump in with a scissor motion like that you know there is a chance you can cause damage.

How long till Ben Mee figures out a way to stop Jack?

The only way to discourage it is punishment!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Villa94 said:

now thats its happened to a big six player something will get done.........nobody except us gave a shit when same happened to big wes 🤬 

Gomez got a similar tackle from Ben Mee in 2018 

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

They look nothing like the team that just didn’t look like losing last season. With VvD gone for a while too they’ll struggle to mount much of title defence I think. 

Allison was the big loss, VanDijk has been poor since the lockdown and was nowhere the player the media believed he was

• Like 1

Some people on Twitter are thinking to arrange a petition so Pickford and Richarlison get lengthy bans. Also suggested a peaceful walk in support of Van Dijk at Stanley Park

Anybody else i would think its a pisstake but I remember the complaints against Ramos 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Some people on Twitter are thinking to arrange a petition so Pickford and Richarlison get lengthy bans. Also suggested a peaceful walk in support of Van Dijk at Stanley Park

Anybody else i would think its a pisstake but I remember the complaints against Ramos 😂😂😂😂

Pickford is nuts. i dont believe he tried to injure him on purpose. Ramos definately knew what he was doing and put Salah out of the game on purpose. 

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Pickford is nuts. i dont believe he tried to injure him on purpose. Ramos definately knew what he was doing and put Salah out of the game on purpose. 

Some judo expert said Ramos would need elite training for over a decade to perform that move. He also didnt nearly end Salah career which Pickford did to Van Dijk 

• Like 2

Â