Rino8

I think the best part about them winning so comfortably is that nobody cares and that annoys the fans. If was like an Aguero moment or a 2005 Champions League comeback win it be unbearable

Now its just a boring dominant title win

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think the best part about them winning so comfortably is that nobody cares and that annoys the fans. If was like an Aguero moment or a 2005 Champions League comeback win it be unbearable

They will have to go unbeaten all season to get any kind of last day fanfare.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

saw something saying they were the 1st team in 125 years to beat everyone in a single league season

that's mad if true (but I cant find out who it was 125 years ago...it was either sunderland or us)

I believe it was Liverpool then as well, in Division Two

On 26/01/2020 at 23:43, HanoiVillan said:

Why the need to announce it? He could have just done it without telling the world. 

Because there is a push to scrap FA Cup replays to lighten the fixture load and preserve the winter break so he is publicising this campaign by doing this.

Just now, LondonLax said:

Because there is a push to scrap FA Cup replays to lighten the fixture load and preserve the winter break so he is publicising this campaign by doing this.

I'm sure you're right. My response to that is he's a massive arse. 

He's playing to his audience 

He's spoken out cos he loves Liverpool fc and he's protecting his players cos he gets it cos he's one of them and they take stands because it's them vs everyone else and no one likes them but they don't care cos they're scouse*

Usual guff from them lot

I really hope he gets poached in the summer, especially if it was by a "lesser" club like bayern munich

* says Gary from kent

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

Guess it is boring, just like when Djokovic was dominating tennis. 

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hate is a strong word, especially when there’s no specific reason but I really do hate Jordan Henderson. One of those smug faces that really needs to be taken down a peg or too.

I always got the impression that if he wasn't a footballer, he'd be one of the lads getting drunk at Merseyside Pop World hitting on the girls who drunk 4 VKs and should get tuition in how to walk in high heels before they put them on. You know the type.

I hate Liverpool as much as the next man around here but we’re witnessing something incredible right now, to win with such consistency has never been seen in this country, it’s unreal.

With all due respect, any sniping about favourable VAR calls and lack of quality from other teams is just sour grapes. This could be one of the most historical seasons in English football.

• Like 2

If you include last season as well their record in the league is :

P 63 W 54 D 8 L 1 GF 149 GA 37 GD +112 PTS 170

No amount of lucky decisions gets you anything like that. Wouldn't be surprised if they go unbeaten for the rest of the year and end up winning 35+games & the champions league again.

As a quick meaningless comparison it took us 5 full seasons (190) games to obtain 172 points the last time we were in this league

Edited by LakotaDakota

I think they'll end up losing a couple once the title is wrapped up, especially if they're still in the champions league and a cup

But I said it before, it'll be the biggest title winning margin ever

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think they'll end up losing a couple once the title is wrapped up, especially if they're still in the champions league and a cup

But I said it before, it'll be the biggest title winning margin ever

They will want the ‘invincibles’ tag, though it might be too difficult to keep the intensity up once the title is won. 

46 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They will want the ‘invincibles’ tag, though it might be too difficult to keep the intensity up once the title is won. 

Yeah they will. I think they'll be motivated. but if they're still playing for the CL and the FA Cup they will probably put more focus on them. Potentially being treble winners might be more of a pull

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Potentially being treble winners might be more of a pull

Their fans are going to be insufferable enough just winning the league, a treble would be more than I could bear.

• Like 1

Â