Rino8

• 2 weeks later...

What a bunch of absolute divas just because a team didnt roll over for once like in the Premier League. Pathetic. 

"It's part of football, I don't like it," Klopp said in his postmatch news conference. "The plan was to get Sadio out of the game with a yellow card.

"I was afraid that his opponent would go down if Sadio only took a deep breath. After 30 minutes, three Atletico players were on the ground, not even injured.

There was more criticism from Liverpool's players, with Andy Robertson having said the home side "started falling over and getting under the skin a bit" after Saul Niguez's fourth minute goal, while Virgil van Dijk said: "That is the way they play, that's Spanish football."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-champions-league/story/4056019/liverpool-boss-klopps-play-acting-accusations-anger-atletico-sources

I don’t want to say “lucky” because they‘ve earned it, but was thinking how they had Salah being red hot, his game cools a bit and Mane is on fire for a few weeks, same again Firmino starts scoring for fun. Rinse at repeat.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I don’t want to say “lucky” because they‘ve earned it, but was thinking how they had Salah being red hot, his game cools a bit and Mane is on fire for a few weeks, same again Firmino starts scoring for fun. Rinse at repeat.

Na they’re obviously rotating who gets the ‘roids injection each month 🤣

• Haha 1

Some have been saying on twitter that if the season is declared null and void because of coronavirus then,  if we were to win the league cup that wouldn't stand either, which seems unfair if all the games in that competition have been completed.

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Some have been saying on twitter that if the season is declared null and void because of coronavirus then,  if we were to win the league cup that wouldn't stand either, which seems unfair if all the games in that competition have been completed.

I think that once we lift it on Sunday (fingers crossed!) that's the competition over and we are the winners. That's it.

If the season was to be declared null (it's not gonna) with one game to go, I guess that's fair enough and they shouldn't be crowned champions.

Question I have is what happens to relegation candidates?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I think that once we lift it on Sunday (fingers crossed!) that's the competition over and we are the winners. That's it.

If the season was to be declared null (it's not gonna) with one game to go, I guess that's fair enough and they shouldn't be crowned champions.

Question I have is what happens to relegation candidates?

They’ll have already won it well before 1 game to go. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

They’ll have already won it well before 1 game to go. 

That wouldn't technically matter because the competition would be ongoing. There could be an extreme situation where they withdraw or do something stupid that would disqualify them, drugs, anything, so, technically, they could still lose it.

Edited by Mic09

4 hours ago, KHV said:

Just cancel the season now

We stay up

Liverpool are not champions

Leeds spend another year in the championship

Great news all round

Can we reset the transfer window, too? Keeping the squad numbers, of course. Too much of a logistical nightmare to send them all back.

All we want is that £127 million again. 😁

Â