Rino8

CL gone, FA-Cup gone, League-Cup gone their unbeaten season gone and they'll win the league on forfeit unless it's not scrapped all together.

I know it's petty but i am enjoying this.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Crybaby Klopp complaining Atletico dont play proper football. He is actually as bad as Mourinho for complaining 

Hes obviously caught the Victim FC disease... Honestly what's it got to do with him how other teams play? He got beat fair and square and cant take it.

Several Liverpool players were hacking Atletico players and holding their hands up as if they had done nothing. I honestly hate these lot as much as I hate our unfriendly neighbours down the road....

Did anyone see him telling his own fans to put your hands away you **** idiots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This bell end was absolutely unbearable last night, and he's carried the nonsense on this morning.

If you didn't watch yesterday, in the studio he was spouting such bullshit as "Atletico will be in sat in the dressing room now saying 'Wow! We've never played a team as good as that!' They won't believe they've won this game."

No wonder everyone else hates Liverpool.  One-eyed weirdos.

I thought exactly the same.. hope Big Al bumps into him soon.. Same as McManaman. I literally don't understand what he offers it terms of punditry. Absolutely useless! Isn't he involved with Horses now? Why doesn't he just do us all a favor?  We all know his a word removed after that video when he was a kid shooting against a young keeper and celebrating. Special breed...

Btw Why didn't Klopp speak about Mane and individual overhead kick competition?

it was a punditry masterclass last night, special atmosphere, European nights, under the lights, anything can happen at anfield

the worst thing from what I heard was the opinions jumping around*, keep calm and wait for it to come followed a minute later with moaning about not just chucking it in the box, mcmanaman let his emotion get the better of him in extra time

the reality was that Liverpool were poor in extra time, dropped off especially in the 2nd half of it, origi came on and played wide rather than up top, salah and mane were embarrassing with their antics (again...and so were the crowd claiming absolutely everything) should have sent VVD up top, they have great delivery and lots of time out wide but took off their best headerer of the ball (firmino doesn't get the credit for it, he's good in the air) and didn't put anyone in there to chuck it in to

* keown was even worse in the PSG game, Mbappe coming on which resulted in a minute long explanation as to why he out because he's sick and why he's a perfect sub to bring on because of his pace, sub is made followed by a minute spiel about how he should have started and will be out to impress the manager...so much scripted bullshit throughout the entire game

• Thanks 1

Owen is wrong, for a start Atletico have certainly played better teams in recent seasons. They came to Anfield to play that way, why should they go all out attack. 

Liverpool needed to win in 90 minutes mot Atletico, they didnt even have a shot on target in the 1st leg. Also should be noted Atletico are having a poor season 

• Like 2

Nah his philosophy on football is all wrong. He got the early goal at home against Liverpool and then parked the bus for the rest of the two games. Fair play he got the result but I'd rather any team win the champions league than that lot. 

8 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

This bell end was absolutely unbearable last night, and he's carried the nonsense on this morning.

If you didn't watch yesterday, in the studio he was spouting such bullshit as "Atletico will be in sat in the dressing room now saying 'Wow! We've never played a team as good as that!' They won't believe they've won this game."

No wonder everyone else hates Liverpool.  One-eyed weirdos.

What an arse wipe he is. Does he not remember Rafa Benitez was their manager in 2005, one of the most defensive managers ever

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

but they were

So what?

If a team is being that defensive, surely it's not difficult to contain them as an attacking threat? Conceding 3 makes you look like a complete clown of a coach.

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes ok klopp is a clown. It’s not about whether Liverpool lost or conceded 3 goals in extra time, I just don’t like Simeone’s way of playing. 

Which is fine.

In a perfect World, every manager would go out and attack. But this isn't a perfect World. Football finances aren't balanced. Its easy for the likes of Klopp and Pep, and their hilariously expensive squads, to criticise teams assembled at a fraction of the cost to want to go and attack. Because it makes their job easier.

• Like 1

Â