Rino8

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Terrible he should be sacked and he probably wont

He'll laugh it off and probably incorporate it into a goal celebration like Firmino did after his drink driving arrest. 

18 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They might sack him as he is a poor player. Will get signed by Oldham in the end.

They have to really. You cannot tolerate violence against women in football. Some club will take him on but they shouldn't if they had any ethics. 

On 1/3/2018 at 14:05, Stevo985 said:

This is the club who wore t-shirts to support a player found guilty of racist abuse.

It looks like them t-shirts might be about to make a comeback judging by the fans reaction to Firmino incident last night

What did Firmino say? I’ve read that he called him a ‘puta’ which is ‘crazy bitch’. The videos pretty much confirm this. If someone had just assaulted me I’d call him worse than that. Are people jumping the gun with the racism thing? Another faux offence ala social media? 

Edited by Ingram85

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

What did Firmino say? I’ve read that he called him a ‘puta’ which is ‘crazy bitch’. The videos pretty much confirm this. If someone had just assaulted me I’d call him worse than that. Are people jumping the gun with the racism thing? Another faux offence ala social media? 

from a couple of looks he says “luoco filho da puta” (crazy son of a bitch), but Holgate reacts a second or so after that, when Firmino is still talking but obscured from the camera by a Liverpool player. Looks like what was said then was the trigger.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Looks like Coutinho is gone

Quelle surprise. 

Looks like Nike called it a week ago. Hmmmm.

• Like 1

Â