Rino8

I think Klopp could get away with murder at this stage. Lost to bottom 2 in league in space of 5 days and no criticism

This after spending world record fee on a defender not fit to lace a prime Carlos Cuellar, Ron Vlaar or James Collins boots

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

It was a cup lose. The swansea loss was poor, but they were also unlucky. People calling for him to be sacked are crazy. 

They werent unlucky at all vs Swansea, Fabianski had very little to do all night

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Klopp could get away with murder at this stage. Lost to bottom 2 in league in space of 5 days and no criticism

This after spending world record fee on a defender not fit to lace a prime Carlos Cuellar, Ron Vlaar or James Collins boots

I have noticed in the last 10 years Liverpool have started pissing huge amounts of money away. It's been quite enjoyable to watch at times too. 

Okay VVD is a decent defender granted, but £71m! Have a word with yourselves.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I have noticed in the last 10 years Liverpool have started pissing huge amounts of money away. It's been quite enjoyable to watch at times too. 

Okay VVD is a decent defender granted, but £71m! Have a word with yourselves.

Whats even funnier is how much the fans buy into it. 

Ive got multiple fans of theirs as friends on social media and the crap they come out with makes my skin crawl sometimes. 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

They werent unlucky at all vs Swansea, Fabianski had very little to do all night

In the last 4 minutes Salah missed a sitter and Firminho hit the post. Pretty unlucky not to get at least a point. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Liverpool fans are a special breed, incredibly brainwashed. I think I posted it in here an old school friend of mine saying how out of order Barcelona were in how they conducted their business getting Coutinho, the same week they signed VVD :lol: 

They are that.

Hypocritical to certain extremes when its pot calling kettle black im most cases.

Looks like their victory against Man City was a bit of a fluke if you can call it that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Liverpool fans are a special breed, incredibly brainwashed. I think I posted it in here an old school friend of mine saying how out of order Barcelona were in how they conducted their business getting Coutinho, the same week they signed VVD :lol: 

Same here in sweden,i have friends who support all kind of teams,Tottenham,Arsenal,West Ham,Leeds,Wolves,Everton,Liverpool and Man U, but it's the people who support Man U and Liverpool who are a special kind of stupid.

I even have a friend who dosen't support a particular team,he just support evryone who plays against Man U, he hates them so much because of his annoying man u supporting friends.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Its a cult. the attitude around the Suarez affair was crazy and some genuinely believed Suarez was innocent and Fergie was to blame :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2018 at 08:36, Zatman said:

Manager Carlos Carvalhal says Swansea put "Formula 1 car" Liverpool in traffic as the Premier League's bottom club claimed a famous victory at the Liberty Stadium.

Alfie Mawson's goal proved the difference as the Swans recorded a potentially priceless win in their fight against relegation.

Liverpool, unbeaten in their previous 18 games, had by far the better scoring chances but some poor finishing, fine home defending and an impressive display from goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski kept them at bay.

(Link:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42685212)

Their first loss in 19 games, during which they became the only club to have defeated Man City this season.  Should have beaten Swansea given their chances, but Swansea defending well and held on.  It was a deserved win.

Your hatred of Liverpool/Klopp is just so embarrassing at times :D

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Klopp scoring high on the Bell-end-ometer again today.

Tosspot.

He's great when he is winning but an absolute clown shoe when they're not

jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif?w=448&

Â