Rino8

It was a great call by the linesman in a high pressure last second situation.

Maybe Klopp should reserve his anger for his 75mil defender who let the ball bounce in the area and then took a wild swing at it, somehow not realising that Lamela's leg was in the way.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

5 windows and he still hasn't replaced Lovren. Should go for that alone.

He is mentally shot as a player and he will probably never recover. Klopp should have took him out of firing line and try move him on. Nope gives him a new deal :D

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Van Dijk is absolutely shit, £75m for that is the worst piece of business in the history of football.

Absolutely ludicrous, whilst being absolutely hillarious cause it's Liverpool.

Over £100m defence alone and they are still shit.  :D

One thing I would say, Salah won't be there very long.

As soon as Barca, Madrid, Man City or PSG start knocking then it's bye bye.

He is one striker who I would love to see in a Villa shirt.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What did Pep do wrong? 

he has all the money in the world and put 6 subs on his bench saying he has run out of players. he could have registered himself to be on the bench or put some youth kid on the bench

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What did Pep do wrong? 

Only named 6 subs. Said he hadn't got any more players to use. People think he's making a point to the owners that he wants more money for players. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Only named 6 subs. Said he hadn't got any more players to use. People think he's making a point to the owners that he wants more money for players. 

I thought he was making a point about his players not getting enough protection from refs and all the injuries caused by it. There's been some shocking challenges on city players in recent weeks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xela said:

He was bitching and moaning about fixture congestion over Christmas maybe forgetting it’s the same for all teams so the richer sides have an advantage.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Are we escaping the fact Kane dive for the first and it was offside? Ok they didn't score but Kane might have gone down the middle again and the pen may have been saved.

if that happened to us we would be fuming.

Sure it escaped Liverpool fans when Gerrard, Suarez, Owen and others used the penalty area as a swimming pool

• Like 3

The referee was shit.

The linesmen were shit.

Liverpool are shit.

Klopp is shit.

Kane is a diving shit, Lamela is a diving shit.

Dele Alli a diving rat faced shit.

VVD is a £75m defender who lets a ball bounce in his box and takes a wild swing at it without any awareness at all. Shit.

The PL is just shit. It's farcical now it really is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Notes on that game:

1:  Is Dele Alli's "dive", actually a dive?  He doesn't appeal for a penalty or anything.  Are we now going to see yellow cards dished out for players losing their feet?  (I'm not saying Alli did, I think he's looking for a tackle which never comes... is that diving?!)

2:  Victor Wanyama's goal is an absolute HIT.

3:  The offside decision for Kane's penalty is madness.  He's offside when the ball is played to him - irrespective of what Lovren does.  Lovren deflecting the ball doesn't make Kane onside.

4:  The last one is a penalty.  I don't think it's particularly shit defending from Van Dijk, but Lamela comes across him and gets booted.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I said liverpool fans not klopp

Pretty much every team in the history of football has players who dive/go down easily.  That some Liverpool players were doing it years ago has no bearing on Spurs players doing it this weekend.

(Although I understand you're just hatin').

Â