Rino8

Keita will still happen I think and they will get van Dijk but could loose Coutinho to Barcelona who could be the replacement for Neymar if he does leave.  Spurs are the club standing still having lost Walker and not signed anybody yet. 

Edited by PaulC

5 hours ago, PaulC said:

Keita will still happen I think and they will get van Dijk but could loose Coutinho to Barcelona who could be the replacement for Neymar if he does leave.  Spurs are the club standing still having lost Walker and not signed anybody yet. 

Spurs are still in good shape. Trippier is a good fullback. Walker-Peters also is coming up. 

Sturridge comes on for Liverpool, and injures himself scoring a goal :crylaugh:

Just retire kid, there will always be a spot celebrity big brother.

30 minutes ago, krisagg75 said:

losing 1-0 to an atleti team short of their stars.man they can't defend and their goalkeepers are pish.

but they beat Bayern Munich yesterday thats all that matters in the arguments ;)

23 hours ago, krisagg75 said:

losing 1-0 to an atleti team short of their stars.man they can't defend and their goalkeepers are pish.

Danny Ward played really well, made a magnificent save just before the goal.

Would quite like to see him get a shot at number one this season, probably get the domestic cup games so up to him to take that chance.

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

joke of a club with Coutinho debacle today :lol:

I know, Liverpool fans really are hilarious. The other day they were delighted because apparently he said something like he wants to move but will only do it with the clubs blessing, now the transfer request :lol: 

Â