Rino8

39 minutes ago, PaulC said:

The attraction would be Klopp

Unless it's a physical attraction I'm not sure why else he'd join for JK. He's not even improved Liverpool from what Brendon had, and he's supposed to be one of these super coaches.

Id love Barca to walk away, you can guarantee the owners are counting the money already. It would be great if they pulled in someone else and told them to do one.

• Like 2

I think he has improved Liverpool post Suarez. He achieved the champions league qualification which was his first task. I don't know if Liverpool are big enough to allow him to take them to the next level though. You're only as good as your players at the end of the day

26 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think he has improved Liverpool post Suarez. He achieved the champions league qualification which was his first task. I don't know if Liverpool are big enough to allow him to take them to the next level though. You're only as good as your players at the end of the day

Then there's not much point paying a manager £8m a year to get players reaching their potential every week.

I know MON is considered a swear word on here but that is what he did, same with Pulis and big Sam to varying degrees.

If I was the chairman and the manager said that to me I'd fire him on the spot.

I don't know what there is not to like about Klopp. His teams play an attacking of football. He's interviews are always interesting. Compare that to the arrogance of Mourninho or the boringness of Conti. For me Klopp is a breath of fresh air to the Premier League

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't know what there is not to like about Klopp. His teams play an attacking of football. He's interviews are always interesting. Compare that to the arrogance of Mourninho or the boringness of Conti. For me Klopp is a breath of fresh air to the Premier League

That may be true but surely no where near enough to pull in top class players like Sanchez? He wants to go and win things, that's never going to happen at Liverpool. 

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

what a boring man

5 hours ago, PaulC said:

I enjoy Klopp. 

I'd rather judge a manager on his honours instead of his interview skills! :)

Coutinho's head has been turned. He won't turn out for Liverpool again. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd rather judge a manager on his honours instead of his interview skills! :)

Coutinho's head has been turned. He won't turn out for Liverpool again. 

Hes won more trophies but also had better teams to manage and what Klopp did at Dortmund shouldn't be overlooked. 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hes won more trophies but also had better teams to manage and what Klopp did at Dortmund shouldn't be overlooked. 

Conte has just won the league with a defence containing David Luiz and Victor Moses

Â