Rino8

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Oxlade Chamberlain turned down an extra £60k a week if reports are believed to leave Arsenal and join Liverpool.

He will get game time, a lot. He would have joined Chelsea otherwise.

His lower weekly pay packet grabs the headlines, but I bet he bagged a few million signing fee which is probably where his "pay cut" is hiding.

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They havent played a decent team yet so hard to judge

Arsenal are at worst a decent side.  That they were made to look like mugs is as much to Liverpool's credit.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They havent played a decent team yet so hard to judge

I think like last season the problem will be the lesser teams. The intensity of their game against the top teams will see them pick up enough points. 

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Arsenal are at worst a decent side.  That they were made to look like mugs is as much to Liverpool's credit.

I think it was mostly on Arsenal. From the first minute they looked like they couldn't be arsed, not a single player showed any tactical discipline or desire to win. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think it was mostly on Arsenal. From the first minute they looked like they couldn't be arsed, not a single player showed any tactical discipline or desire to win. 

I would agree with you if it was a one off for Liverpool. but they did that to a few top teams last season. Spurs were one. 

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out now.  Coutinho has to get the head down and get back playing.  Ox is in the mix, and the team without those 2 is purring very nicely.  All in all I think they've had a good window.  They're still a little light at the back, but when Patsy comes back they'll be a bit better if only because it means Gomez can be used properly.

They  have signed Keita but not until next season so does that count as this window?  Have to see whether Coutinho goes but why did he play for Brazil when he hasn't been fit enough to play for Liverpool. At the end of the day who pays his wages. 

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

So Liverpool refuse a final bid of over £140 mil and Coutinho cries. Get over it man 

The prick shouldn't have signed a 5 year contract in January!

I don't like Liverpool but I don't like seeing players dictate when they can leave after just signing a contract. 

• Like 3

Â