Rino8

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I read that she’s still with him, is that true?

I think she refused to give evidence but as it was on camera they prosecuted anyway

She won't want to jeopardise her £35k a week cashpoint machine

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Flannigan sacked!

Wonder if this would be the same outcome if it were Firmino, Mane, Salah, ect?

Exactly. You can't condone what he did but this is same Liverpool board that supported Firmino after being caught 3 times over the legal driving limit. The same Liverpool board that supported Suarez through his 'racist Dracula phase'.

You can't make a moral judgement based on the corporate cost to the business.

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Flannigan sacked!

Wonder if this would be the same outcome if it were Firmino, Mane, Salah, ect?

Never in a million years.

I can’t say I blame them, you’d never give away a £50m+ asset for someone else to pick up for free.

They probably wanted him gone anyway and got their chance.

• Like 1

Where have you seen he's been sacked, can't find it on the news anywhere?

Liverpool fans are a special breed, their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Their reaction to Coutinho leaving has been hilarious, particularly when they've basically done the exact same thing to land Van Dijk, that they cannot see the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Where have you seen he's been sacked, can't find it on the news anywhere?

Liverpool fans are a special breed, their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Their reaction to Coutinho leaving has been hilarious, particularly when they've basically done the exact same thing to land Van Dijk, that they cannot see the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Sorry, you are correct, looks as if he hasnt been sacked.

My mistake was listening to Talksport, they were dining off this for most of the day. They are shocking!

The Sanchez signing will be interesting for Liverpool - he's likely to be on in excess of £400k a week. It'll be interesting to see what Mo Salah makes of that and whether Liverpool are able to keep pace with the two Manchester clubs on wages. Both Liverpool and Tottenham pay big players £100k plus, but not the next level of £250 plus, which top players are starting to demand - I think we might see a gap develop.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think we might see a gap develop.

The gap is already there. It was a two horse race for title between the two Manchester clubs before the season started and the only club that *could* challenge them is Chelsea as they have an owner with deep pockets. For spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal they are a tier below and are in a fight with each other to finish fourth. It's not a top six as the sky propaganda would have you believe. It's a top three (although Chelsea are a bit disorganised) and then a secondary three and then the rest of the tat that makes up the best league in the world. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

On 15/01/2018 at 09:41, villa89 said:

I wasn't that surprised. They play a fast break counter attacking style that is the exact type of football that's going to cause City problems. City's weakness is the back four & the space in behind them and Liverpool can exploit that on the break.

It never posed Swansea any though.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Still recall all these former pundits who believed sorting Liverpool's defence out was just a case of '"sign VVD - problem solved."

Absolutely shambolic that they are still conceding the goals they do. Sunday league stuff. Corner comes in, either nobody defends it or 5 people try and defend it. Time and time again. Horrible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep i agree, all these pundits etc going on like Van Dijk is a one man defence. Another well over hyped player, the thing that made me laugh the most is none of the kopshiites could name another defender to sign... all you heard was van dijk this van dijk that... i really hope he flops :D

Edited by leighavfc

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

Yep i agree, all these pundits etc going on like Van Dijk is a one man defence. Another well over hyped player, the thing that made me laugh the most is none of the kopshiites could name another defender to sign... all you heard was van dijk this van dijk that... i really hope he flops :D

That was Klopp similar problem. Probably 100 better and cheaper defenders available and he couldnt pick one

• Like 2

Â