Rino8

Liverpool FC have some of the most one eyed fans going. They never get any decisions go for them, and they can do no wrong. Best ignored, as it is pointless trying to converse with someone like that.

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65677560

Liverpool have asked Professional Game Match Officials Limited for an explanation on two decisions during Saturday's 1-1 draw with Aston Villa.

The Reds have queried why Villa defender Tyrone Mings was not sent off for a challenge on Cody Gakpo, and why the Dutch forward had a goal disallowed for offside.

Grow up you weirdos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

There is a thread on that rawk website where they are actually talking about leaving the PL and starting their own league 🤣

Is there any team worthy enough to play in a league with the mighty Liverpool? 

• Haha 1

Funnily enough with the offside goal Palace scored one at Fulham when I think Antonee Robinson deflected it straight into Ward's path and he was standing offside so they do have a case to seek clarification on that.

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but it looked like after ball was cleared off the line it hit Gapko's hand and he then scored so surely it would've been disallowed regardless of offside?

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

There is a thread on that rawk website where they are actually talking about leaving the PL and starting their own league 🤣

In the immortal words of one Jean-Luc Picard, make it so. I often feel that if the entire region of Liverpool broke off from mainland Britain and drifted out into the middle of the Atlantic that all parties would be wholly satisfied.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, duke313 said:

Where all the officials are Liverpool fans and give all the decisions their way? Otherwise why bother.

Edited by Genie

Utter deranged fan base still crying about Mings. This comes from the top though. Klopp is a very unlikeable manager and this whole exercise is to cover up their seasonal failure to get CL football. 

Their fans have always been a trumped up entitled bunch. Growing up Liverpool were the best team in the country, but even back then the media used to fawn to the fans calling them “knowledgeable” or “scholars of the game”.. it was bull poop then and bull poop now…

Just now, avfc1982am said:

Just revel in the fact that slippy g club have been denied CL by the club he denied the CL. Karma comes in all forms.

Fixed for ya 😉

Funniest part is he cost them title last season resting Emi

Â