Rino8

Agree with Legov...

but still LOL at the comments from Liverpool fans on that article.

"Why would he go from Shaktar to Spurs? they both have no pedigree and European tradition, he should join Liverpool, winning there means more, because you are following the footsteps of true legends, not a perpetually failing, third team in London"

Haha!

Unless the guy they're trying to sign is a Liverpool fan himself ;) you never know

Theyve had some embarrassing tweets today.

Grad_LFC_Crest_twitter_normal.jpg

Congratulations to Andy Murray. Fantastic achievement today. No wonder King Kenny is such a fan. #wimbledon

Details
10h

A message for @DavidPrice_1 - Don't feel too down today. You support #LFC - LFC supports you - win or lose. YNWA

Theyve had some embarrassing tweets today.

Congratulations to Andy Murray. Fantastic achievement today. No wonder King Kenny is such a fan. #wimbledon

Details
10h

A message for @DavidPrice_1 - Don't feel too down today. You support #LFC - LFC supports you - win or lose. YNWA

I assume Brendan Rodgers was on Twitter duty that day

It'll be interesting to see if Suarez kicks up a fuss for this move to happen, considering they're all naive enough to believe that he wants out due to media treatment in this country. 

Would be a decent move for Luis. A year or 2 in the ECL and he could land a move to one of the really big boys. He has more chance of that than if he stays where he is.

Depends how much he likes having the mid-week off I guess :D

They've turned down 30m from Arsenal for Suarez  :crylaugh:

I can't wait to see what special kind of idiocy he craps on them this year

They did sign him for £23 million so a £7 million profit is not much of a reason to sell your best striker the past 2 seasons. It's kind of like us selling Benteke for £15 million. 

Â