Rino8

This delusional fan made me laugh

"Hopefully a good signing by brendon,and one more thing i can sense a shock transfer this summer involving suarez and cavani being swapped due to benitez wanting suarez at napoli!,and if monaco can manage to get falcao,i see what not we cant get cavani to liverpool!"

Yes because Cavani is going to turn down City or Madrid to join Liverpool

• Like 1

Even if no one else was in for him as if Cavani would leave Napoli for Liverpool.

Although still a fair way behind Juve, Napoli offer a genuine title challenge, they have Champions League football for another year and Cavani only needs another dozen goals to overtake Maradona as their top scorer of all time.

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 1

I get the feeling a lot of posters here don't know just how colossal Liverpools profile are outside of the UK.

It's probably bigger outside the UK than it is in the UK at the moment. 

Huge in Norway.

I get the feeling a lot of posters here don't know just how colossal Liverpools profile are outside of the UK.

It will be interesting to see how long they can live off past glories

A few more seasons of midtable humdrum and i can see that profile diminishing quite rapidly

Edited by AshVilla

A few more seasons of midtable humdrum and i can see that profile diminishing quite rapidly

Possible. But we're talking about them attracting players these days.

I think Cavani won't go to Liverpool (I don't think they're even interested anyway) but I don't think the idea of players of that reputation going to Liverpool is outrageous at all.

Midtable? They got over 60 points last season. Any other season thats up there challenging for 4th. In fact for Tottenham to get over 70 and not get into it is unbelievable really.

Edited by Woodytom

74 points is our record. 8th then 7th is mid table no matter what the points says.

1st season? 

Apparently its all about the points when you say Villa finished 15th last season. 'Yes but we were 5 points off 9th y'know'.

Liverpool are not a mid table side, we all know that deep down.

Is Woodytom a closet redscouse?

If I had to pick one English team I hate the most it would probably be Liverpool. Not going to kid myself that there not still a good team and are showing signs of improvement though

Edited by Woodytom

Â