Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

I see KEA as the Westwood type midfielder but inferior to Westwood at it. Hard to say if he's crap or not at the moment since he's moved to a new league so I'll reserve judgment until the end of the season but at the moment Westwood should be in the team over him.

• Like 1

really? i think KEA has been awful. very lightweight and poor in the tackle. also if he is not going sideways he is going backwards. I also think Vlaar is quite a poor centre half. he is very slow and his positional sense is awfil. Im amazed he has played for holland. I dont understand the fuss over him or why he has the armbamd. he is an inferior defender to james collins.

Yep really!

Also you must be on a wind up?? in fact you are, there's no other explanation for your comments on Vlaar.

KEA has dropped off a little in recent weeks but I still rate him.

. I also think Vlaar is quite a poor centre half. he is very slow and his positional sense is awfil. Im amazed he has played for holland. I dont understand the fuss over him or why he has the armbamd. he is an inferior defender to james collins.

Words fail....

Vlaar is starting today against Germany

____________Vermeer__________

V.Rhijn_Heitinga_Vlaar_Martins Indi

__________N.de Jong__________

____Affelay____Van der Vaart____

Schaken_____Kuyt________Robben

Subs:

Krul, Zoet, Janmaat, De Vrij, Mathijsen, Willems, Clasie, Emanuelson, Van Ginkel, Elia, Huntelaar and Dost

_____________Neuer_____________

Howedes_Hummels_Mertesacker_Lahm

____________Bender_____________

____Gundogan_______Holtby_______

_Reus_______Muller_________Gotze

I think he's been improving game by game ever since Fulham.

Good to see he's also a regular for Holland now, is that due to lack of CBs or do they feel he's improved since he's moved to the PL?

Be interested to see how him and Dunne look as a combo when Dunne gets over his injury.

Hopefully his knock today is nothing too serious, apparently a calf problem. Although, I believe Baker was in training this week so if Vlaar isn't fit for Reading, hopefully Baker is. Still worrying when our CB cover is so scarce that we continually have to play Fullbacks/CDM there.

Â