Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

On the whole KEA has been fine for me this season, I think he's taken quite a bit of unflair slack and probably suffers as really all of our central midfield options are much of a muchness and all are better at the defensive aspects of the game.

I think KEA's another player who works better for us away, his two worst performances this season were against Newcastle and another home game, might've been Spurs where we need a bit more drive.

Away from home I'm happy with what he contributes.

On the whole KEA has been fine for me this season, I think he's taken quite a bit of unflair slack and probably suffers as really all of our central midfield options are much of a muchness and all are better at the defensive aspects of the game.

This really hit home for me during the game. While there are slight differences here and there, essentially KEA, Delph, Sylla and Westwood are very similar in the way they play their football.

I don't think this is a good thing. We could really use a more attacking forward  - perhaps for Tonev to find his feet a little quicker or Gardener to be fit. Something different. Anything!

Yes Delph has been excellent this season but he has yet to score or even assist a goal so you can't claim he's amazing or creative going forward.

Westwood has been below par but hopefully this goal will spark him into life as I do feel he can contribute goals.

He makes great runs into the box, that none of our other midfielders are capable of. Too bad he isn't picked out often enough.

This. He is the only midfielder who actually makes runs beyond the opposition defenders.

bloke about 2 rows behind me in the lower holte spent the entire game calling him shit and a camel stealing paki, westwood could float a cross straight in to the keepers arms "you're **** shit el ahmadi, get him off lambert you idiot" what chance does he stand when he's got that bullshit to put up with

same guy who shouted "hurry up and get off you pussy" when okore was hobbling off

i'll be amazed if he makes it the full season without getting smacked

bloke about 2 rows behind me in the lower holte spent the entire game calling him shit and a camel stealing paki, westwood could float a cross straight in to the keepers arms "you're **** shit el ahmadi, get him off lambert you idiot" what chance does he stand when he's got that bullshit to put up with

same guy who shouted "hurry up and get off you pussy" when okore was hobbling off

i'll be amazed if he makes it the full season without getting smacked

What a complete tool!

Bet he cheered the goal against Citeh before going back to the racial insults. 

He makes great runs into the box, that none of our other midfielders are capable of. Too bad he isn't picked out often enough.

He made one run through their defense that I can remember, its just shows how poor we are at this part of the game tbh, although his first half performance made him a contender for my MOTM, plenty of effort put in to try and close them down.

Â