Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I think he represents everything that is wrong with our play. He wasn't good enough to play regularly last year so why play him this season

You know he only came on for last 20 mins right? On another note it was nice of Gabby to finally draw level with KEA's goal tally this season.

• Like 3

I think he represents everything that is wrong with our play. He wasn't good enough to play regularly last year so why play him this season

You know he only came on for last 20 mins right? On another note it was nice of Gabby to finally draw level with KEA's goal tally this season.

Yeah I know that but I'm speaking in general terms. He looses the ball to much and did again today in which Swansea could have scored from

Yeah I know that but I'm speaking in general terms. He looses the ball to much and did again today in which Swansea could have scored from

Wow that's really weird. He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times. But I guess you see what you want to see and dislike who you want to dislike.

• Like 2

Wow that's really weird. He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times. But I guess you see what you want to see and dislike who you want to dislike.

What u on about. He looses the ball all the time. He can't string 2 passes together

What u on about. He looses the ball all the time. He can't string 2 passes together

I think you will find Delph loses the ball a hell of a lot more than KEA as you can see in the above stats. I'm sorry that doesn't suit your agenda.

He doesn't get dispossessed because he generally passes to the opposition.

His passing accuracy of 83.4% suggests otherwise. Try again.
Edited by Kiwivillan

Agree. I have always thought he is ineffective and part of the problem. He is totally incapable of dominating play. I really don't see what others see in him. He is easily pressured and rarely pulls off a decent pass. Delph is by far the better player.

I think you will find Delph loses the ball a hell of a lot more than KEA as you can see in the above stats. I'm sorry that doesn't suit your agenda.

Lol your comical. You decided to use disposition stats to suit your agenda and I never mentioned the word disposition. I know what I see every week and if you think he is better than Delph then you're the one with the agenda.

It wasn't a case of not being good enough, he had a couple of periods out through injury and also went to the African nations cup.

Lol your comical. You decided to use disposition stats to suit your agenda and I never mentioned the word disposition. I know what I see every week and if you think he is better than Delph then you're the one with the agenda.

I'm not sure you have the disposition to comment on dispossession.

I never said he was better than Delph. I was highlighting the ridiculous myths that people spout and use stats evidence to back it up. Delph get's dispossessed almost 3 times more than KEA. KEA has good passing accuracy. Just like every one else in the Anti-KEA brigade you see one mistake which becomes emblazoned into your mind and in your head he is doing this all season. 

I never said he was better than Delph. I was highlighting the ridiculous myths that people spout and use stats evidence to back it up. Delph get's dispossessed almost 3 times more than KEA. KEA has good passing accuracy. Just like every one else in the Anti-KEA brigade you see one mistake which becomes emblazoned into your mind and in your head he is doing this all season.

Trying to use big words like disposition doesn't make your insults anymore meaningful. This is a discussion board and I will give my opinion weather it to be right or wrong. However when another poster such as yourself starts saying I'm stupid because of my opinion, then it is a blatant insult and should be dealt with by the mods. I guess it also sums up your argument when you have to result to this.

Wow that's really weird. He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times But I guess you see what you want to see and dislike who you want to dislike.

Surely it is you that is using "stats evidence to back it up"? "He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times"

I prefer my own eyes and they tell me far more than any sets of stats after a game. KEA simply inspires no confidence whatsoever. He looks very uncomfortable on the ball and rarely makes an incisive pass. As I have said IMO he is part of the problem.

As regards your comparison with Delph. Maybe it is because Delph at least tries to break "forward" - I am not certain that KEA understands the word.

Trying to use big words like disposition doesn't make your insults anymore meaningful. This is a discussion board and I will give my opinion weather it to be right or wrong. However when another poster such as yourself starts saying I'm stupid because of my opinion, then it is a blatant insult and should be dealt with by the mods. I guess it also sums up your argument when you have to result to this.

You were the one who used the word 'disposition'.  Twice lol!

• Like 1

Surely it is you that is using "stats evidence to back it up"? "He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times"

I am. You misinterpreted my poorly worded sentence.

Â