Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

KEA was our second best player today, after Albrighton. 

3 key passes, 92% pass accuracy, 2 shots on target, 5 tackles, 1 interception and 2 clearances, both of which were effective.

KEA is 7th in the Premier League - among all players - for successful tackles per game next to Schneiderlin and Ramsey.

He's going to be one of the first names on the team sheet with Delph for the game against Stoke.

• Like 1

useless. 

cant play him with sylla and westwood.

2 years nd i dont understand what he does 

Then don't play Sylla, easy.

KEA is our best player at disrupting the opposition, he's also got a couple of goals and an assist this season. Obviously he is never going to win you over if you still don't understand what he does, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

useless. 

cant play him with sylla and westwood.

2 years nd i dont understand what he does 

Then don't play Sylla, easy.

KEA is our best player at disrupting the opposition, he's also got a couple of goals and an assist this season. Obviously he is never going to win you over if you still don't understand what he does, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

He's up there with the best tacklers in the Premier League.

El Ahmadi's cross for Kozak's goal against Southampton was excellent. This assist was set up by harrying the opposition and making a successful tackle. His volleyed goal and positioning against West Brom was very good.

Seems to me he's getting better and better. What's not to like about his game?

El Ahmadi's cross for Kozak's goal against Southampton was excellent. This assist was set up by harrying the opposition and making a successful tackle. His volleyed goal and positioning against West Brom was very good.

Maybe the fact he's pretty useless and passes sideways

Dosent have the ability of Westwood or delph on the ball

Not a great tackler

Not a great goal scorer

• Like 1

The only really good thing about him is the runs into the box he makes. He doesn't really complement that with anything. Decent passer of the ball. but hardly creative. Doesn't win the bal back enough either.

Physically, he is neither strong, nor speedy.

Not a great tackler

You're wrong on that one. Five tackles today. 7th in the Premier League for successful tackles per game. He's the best at our club and one of the best in the league.

Two goals this season.

ibjvwPhsoQNB7v.gif

ibuFheuPRBoBJh.gif

Assist

ib2qr7aqXRTqvb.gif

Are members of the I hate KEA club the same as the I <3 Sylla brigade?  I'm not saying I'd always have him in the team ahead of Delph and Westwood but he's streets ahead of Sylla and sometimes I'd have him ahead of Westwood.

• Like 3

Not a great tackler

You're wrong on that one. Five tackles today. 7th in the Premier League for successful tackles per game. He's the best at our club and one of the best in the league.

Two goals this season.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Assist

Posted Image

Are members of the I hate KEA club the same as the I <3 Sylla brigade? I'm not saying I'd always have him in the team ahead of Delph and Westwood but he's streets ahead of Sylla and sometimes I'd have him ahead of Westwood.

Are you the founding member if the I <3 kea fan club

He should not be near the starting 11.

You can trott out as many stats as you like. I don't want sylla or kea in this team. I'd rather see Westwood delph and one of the acadamy guys

KEA has certainly been much better than last year but the simple truth is; if he is one of the first names on any team sheet then said team is probably shit!

Not saying you're completely wrong but easy 3rd best player this season behind Delph and Vlaar. He is just another fall guy that people who have never kicked a ball in their life target. We have bigger problems like Gabby and Weimann having scored as many as KEA between them but Gabby at least is just untouchable for some on here. 

But what do I know. Let's see what whoscored.com says. What do you know. They rate him 2nd best Villa player behind Albrighton. 

Maybe the fact he's pretty useless and passes sideways

Dosent have the ability of Westwood or delph on the ball

Delph has the least ability on the ball out of the three but that's not what he's in the team for and also he is guilty of the most sideways passing but I guess you see what you want to see. 

P.S. Delph is our best player this season. Don't misunderstand the above.

I really thought he was good yesterday .. I was thinking that he's the only one capable of getting a goal or an assist ..

Albrighton did more effort .. But tbh I don't think he'd score something from outside the area + he want to cement his place two which made his decisions very fast .. like when he shot the ball while Benteke was in a good position ..

Anyway yesterday I was thinking before the match that we were bad because Vlaar wasn't there ..

I think KEA is the most midfielder that goes in a scoring positions from our midfielders .. I'd start him over Sylla atm although I really like Sylla .. Still thinks he didn't have his proper chance this season ..

Â