Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I just don't think hes ever going to be a top midfielder you will enjoy watching, im not a fan and i don't think he offers enough to the team, i know you get shot down on here whenever you write off a player and you get multiple quotes telling you how such and such player has eventually come good but i don't think he has ever been that good really.

As always i'd be happy to be eating those words in a few months but i just don't see it.

Just met KEA in Sainsbury's, top bloke, said he loves life here and he just wants to keep improving his game. 

I hope he put a lot of emphasis on the word improving. 

Not that I hold much hope, he isn't exactly young.

Hopefully he will be off to Palace to join Bannan in January. 

Just met KEA in Sainsbury's, top bloke, said he loves life here and he just wants to keep improving his game. 

I hope he put a lot of emphasis on the word improving. 

Not that I hold much hope, he isn't exactly young.

Hopefully he will be off to Palace to join Bannan in January. 

I'm sick of posts like these about him.

Poor again today, he will surely be the midfielder dropped when Delph comes back in.

3 sepereate threads and 3 times you've started with poor again today. I don't think you are watching.

Really?? So how would you describe KEA's performance today then? Because it certainly wasn't good.

Really poor today. Left Bacuna isolated numerous times on the right and just looked pretty lethargic.

He can win a tackle and that's it :/.

Saying that, people cheering when he was subbed are words removed.

Seems to not be so energetic as he was earlier in the season.

The trouble is, in the 1st half, all 3 midfielders were too negative and too deep, picked up 2nd half, and Bacuna certainly made a difference when he went into midfield.

We need a good attacking midfielder though.

Â