Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

KEA was always the DM in a midfield of Delph and Westwood. He is playing more the delph role for feyernoord. It is unfortunate we didn't us him as a CM. I thought he was alright. 

Very much like Sanchez for me. Abroad he looks a good player with a clearly defined role.

Here I thought he struggled with the pace of the game in the middle a fair bit. He started off alright but soon got lost in our car crash season of 12/13.

• 5 years later...

Never looked spectacular but worked really hard, think I'm right in saying our average points per game dropped off massively when he wasn't playing? Thought we had some really likeable players in the Lambert years, and at the end of his first season it looked we could build something 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Retired.

He was okay and we probably should have kept him on considering the shite that followed.

He was better than Westwood and Delph but him trying keep possession with attacking passes was not wanted by the fanbase

36 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I thought @rjw63 had had another meltdown and was doing everything to get the Grealish thread down 

nah I've given up on that, it's funnier to just troll it 🤣

Â