Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

KEA is still improving. It takes time to adjust to the Premier League. We are just now beginning to see what he can do.

He's had a season and half how much time are we meant to give him because right now he's a 4/10 at best

KEA is still improving. It takes time to adjust to the Premier League. We are just now beginning to see what he can do.

He's had a season and half how much time are we meant to give him because right now he's a 4/10 at best

Scored two goals, one assist and only six other players in the Premier League have won more balls for their team.

ibdGrdXfFtPSto.gif

• Like 1

Scored two goals, one assist and only six other players in the Premier League have won more balls for their team.

ibdGrdXfFtPSto.gif

stats like that are meaningless, i could say he wins the ball back because we have less possession then other teams

if he was that good he would stand out in our poor midfield but he dosent

stats like that are meaningless, i could say he wins the ball back because we have less possession then other teams

It's not a meaningless statistic. Someone says they don't know what KEA contributes. That shows them. Tackles. Two goals and an assist.

Want more? Of course. We all want more. But to say he's contributed "nothing" is a gross misrepresentation of the facts.

It's probably fair to say KEA has been our second best midfielder this season behind Delph who is an excellent player.

• Like 2

It's not a meaningless statistic. Someone says they don't know what KEA contributes. That shows them. Tackles. Two goals and an assist.

Want more? Of course. We all want more. But to say he's contributed "nothing" is a gross misrepresentation of the facts.

It's probably fair to say KEA has been our second best midfielder this season behind Delph who is an excellent player.

Its more than fair, it is the truth.

Our midfield is poor no doubt about it, but Sylla and Westwood should get far, far more stick than KEA. He had a bad season last year, we all know it. He is much improved this season.

• Like 3

I'm on the fence with this guy. He's not great, but not terrible either.

thats what he is. He is not Xavi and he is not Lee Cattermole. He is a worker who does a job and probably in among our best players this season

I'm on the fence with this guy. He's not great, but not terrible either.

thats what he is. He is not Xavi and he is not Lee Cattermole. He is a worker who does a job and probably in among our best players this season

Yep I agree with this. The thing is KEA and Westy are the typical unfashionable midfielders. The get the ball from the defense and move it forward break up play and do the donkey work. We don't have the other players to compliment them. The fact he has started chipping in with goals ans assists is a credit to him, because it's not part of his game at all.

He's a weird one for me. I can see what he can do and he pops up with the odd moment of skill like the cross versus Soton or the goal versus WBA.

But I think he does a terrible job of linking up with players and his passing most of the time is supremely negative. Besides that cross, I don't remember one pass that put anyone in a good position. He's been guilty of dwelling on the ball twice in our own half that has directly led to goals (Newcastle, Fulham) and for someone that has pretty good technique, he can't dribble forward with the ball either. He can do a job, I think, but this is about the peak of what we will see of him.

ibdGrdXfFtPSto.gif

Neither did Petrov.

Â