Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I do think we could do with an Aaron Lennon or Andros Townsend type pacy player, instead of N'zog, but Gabby isn't the answer to our need for pace.

Exactly, we need an intelligent player not 'Mr Villa'

he is like most of the pacy players in the prem and lacks football intelligence.i remember watchin him being interviewed and said at the age of 12 he had to choose football or athletics and thought at the time ' wrong choice '.but saying that i will be gutted in a way because under MON looked like could become realy good but it just never happened.if had to keep nzog gabby or weimann then id keep gabby tho because strength n pace can cause problems and should of got us a dangerous looking free kick yesterday

Not a great choice, I'd move all three on.

If we lose Benteke though we're probably going to need to sign three strikers to plug the gaps as all we'd have then would be Sinclair and Kozak who hasn't played a game of football since December 2013.

He'll stay by default.

As fast as he is I don't see him use it to his advantage. He can't dribble. He cant & won't shoot from distance.

Can't take free kicks or pens.

Please sell this guy asap. Less than 10 goals.

AVFC

The Mr Villa tag has started to grate with me lately, if he really was "Mr Villa" he would put in the effort more than half a dozen games a year. As for being a one club man, I find it difficult to credit him to much for that given the mitigating circumstances, which are that IMO, we are the only club in world football that would have deemed him worth (the reported) £65k PW.

Edited by av1

The Mr Villa tag, in so far as I'm aware, only exists in this thread, and is generally used as a means to open a criticism.

There are many things that he should be criticised for, the one's we've made up are the least of them.

The Mr Villa tag has started to grate with me lately, if he really was "Mr Villa" he would put in the effort more than half a dozen games a year. As for being a one club man, I find it difficult to credit him to much for that given the mitigating circumstances, which are that IMO, we are the only club in world football that would have deemed him worth (the reported) £65k PW.

Gabby grew up and still supports Arsenal.

Well known fact and he has mentioned it in interviews before.

This Mr Aston Villa thing pisses me off just because he is local lad.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

We are the only club who would have a crap player representing us for so long. Can someone name another player of the same level be employed for so long while being consistantly unconsistanly unproductive?

AVFC

We are the only club who would have a crap player representing us for so long. Can someone name another player of the same level be employed for so long while being consistantly unconsistanly unproductive?

AVFC

Here here! I agree totally with every word you say. Come on Tim, just do it and get rid please.

AVFC

Nail on head. That really brought it home for me as I actually tried to think of one and failed. The closest I got was good old Emile....

... and guess who he played for?

AVFC

Here here! I agree totally with every word you say. Come on Tim, just do it and get rid please.

Victor Anichebe lasted 8 years at Everton.

Shola Ameobi incredibly last 14 years at Newcastle so Gabby still has some way to go to beat him. ;)

In two stints Carlton Cole has been at West Ham for 9 years.

There are a few of them around in the prem.

• Like 2

AVFC

Steven Taylor

John O'Shea

Wes Brown

Tony Hibbert

Cameron Jerome (more he keeps getting signed than just at one club)

Â