Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

The worry for me with Zog....is him getting caught in possession and them launching their counter attacks with Walcott at the centre of them.

I think both Zog and Gabby are just as likely to do that as the other one. With Zog, it'll be because he fails to pass it off early enough, and with Gabby it will be because his first touch launches the ball 10 yards away.

I agree with Mantis that Gabby's a big game player, and this is the biggest game ever, so I think he should play. He hasn't earned it based on his recent performances (neither has Zog, really), but if he's up for it he can cause Arsenals defenders a lot of headaches.

I said a few pages back I didn't think he'd done enough to start with his appearences in recent weeks so I'm not going to suddenly criticise Sherwood for that, I would've made the same call.

I however don't understand why having seen the first half him and Bacuna/Sinclair weren't on straight at half time to give Arsenal something to think of.

You can't legislate for amazing strikers like Alexis but surely make the change at 1-0 instead of risking it getting worse which makes a sub's job coming on all the harder.

Gabby cared and he tried and i thank him for that.

That it is the minimum expectation from all of our players

agreed

did you see that from all of them today?

• Like 1

No indeed. He was basically useless, but he ran around, and even at them with the ball at his feet a few times. He tried. Yes, it wasn't good enough, but far more players disgraced themselves yesterday. 

I was disappointed he didn't start yesterday. He's basically going to be a better option than N'Zogbia 99% of the time. 

A bit like with the media and England, we need to stop telling ourselves we have good players. We don't. They are absolutely **** shite who capitulate over n over again at the mere sign of any improvement.

Yes arsenal were far far better but we has lost that final 2 weeks ago at St Mary's.

An abysmal end to an abysmal season.

• Like 1

Â