Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I've got a feeling he won't be here next season.

Even though he signed a new 4 year deal a few months ago?

Yes I still thing he will leave.

Who do you think would buy him, taking into account his salary? 

Who do you think would buy him, taking into account his salary?

I really don't know. I just find his lack of effort infuriating at times and wonder if the manager may feel the same.

Not class but has his definite strengths which is more than I can say for a lot of players in the squad who quite literally offer nothing. Would be quite far down my list of players to bin tbh

Not class but has his definite strengths which is more than I can say for a lot of players in the squad who quite literally offer nothing. Would be quite far down my list of players to bin tbh

I would bin him for the fact he doesn't contribute anything that wins us games. We need players who are willing to take people on and hit shots

AVFC

I would bin him for the fact he doesn't contribute anything that wins us games. We need players who are willing to take people on and hit shots

AVFC

Inconsistent, no quality at all, needs to be gone if we want to progress

AVFC

It's always been this way hasn't it? I was hoping MON would sell him when he looked the weak link, taking up a valuable starting position Edited by thunderball

AVFC

It's always been this way hasn't it? I was hoping MON would sell him when he looked the weak link, taking up a valuable starting position

I find that a baffling comment, he was excellent under MON but didn't really kick on

AVFC

It's always been this way hasn't it? I was hoping MON would sell him when he looked the weak link, taking up a valuable starting position
I find that a baffling comment, he was excellent under MON but didn't really kick on
Sorry he was excellent, just a little better than the dross he produces these days.

he is like most of the pacy players in the prem and lacks football intelligence.i remember watchin him being interviewed and said at the age of 12 he had to choose football or athletics and thought at the time ' wrong choice '.but saying that i will be gutted in a way because under MON looked like could become realy good but it just never happened.if had to keep nzog gabby or weimann then id keep gabby tho because strength n pace can cause problems and should of got us a dangerous looking free kick yesterday

I never remember Gabby being excellent, really I don't. Cut him in half and you will see Aston Villa written through him, but honestly thats not enough. He has scored some important goals but he should have been only a squad player when we should have been looking for better in a starting position.

I never remember Gabby being excellent, really I don't. Cut him in half and you will see Aston Villa written through him, but honestly thats not enough. He has scored some important goals but he should have been only a squad player when we should have been looking for better in a starting position.

Here Here!

AVFC

Exactly, a completely one dimensional player. Funnily enough when he first burst on the scene Arsenal were allegedly interested. Utterly laughable when you look at him now.

he is like most of the pacy players in the prem and lacks football intelligence.i remember watchin him being interviewed and said at the age of 12 he had to choose football or athletics and thought at the time ' wrong choice '.but saying that i will be gutted in a way because under MON looked like could become realy good but it just never happened.if had to keep nzog gabby or weimann then id keep gabby tho because strength n pace can cause problems and should of got us a dangerous looking free kick yesterday

Not a great choice, I'd move all three on.

Â