Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

We are the only club who would have a crap player representing us for so long. Can someone name another player of the same level be employed for so long while being consistantly unconsistanly unproductive?

AVFC

Steven Taylor

John O'Shea

Wes Brown

Tony Hibbert

Cameron Jerome (more he keeps getting signed than just at one club)

Is Tony Hibbert actually still at Everton? He seems to play two games a season nowadays. Young always used to take him to the cleaners in our great duels with them around 2008-09.

We are the only club who would have a crap player representing us for so long. Can someone name another player of the same level be employed for so long while being consistantly unconsistanly unproductive?

AVFC

• Like 1

AVFC

Kevin Kilbane played +100 games at 3 consecutive clubs. So astonishingly bizarre that I only have one explanation

ILLUMINATI!!!

Zinedine Kilbane :)

Replace him with someone younger like Callum Wilson from Bournemouth

His pace is his main attribute and he's just going to get slower and more lazier contributing less and less

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33006305

Rogerio Ceni has become one of the top 10 all-time goalscorers for Brazilian club Sao Paulo - which is not bad for a goalkeeper.

The 42-year-old - a penalty and free-kick expert - scored his 128th goal to beat Santos 3-2 on Wednesday.

"Today, Ceni reached a difficult mark for any attacker," tweeted the club.

Liverpool's Mario Balotelli, Aston Villa's Gabriel Agbonlahor and West Ham's Andy Carroll are just three strikers yet to reach 128 goals.

outscored by a goalkeeper :mellow:

wish we could move him on. Those 4 games a season when he plays really well just aren't worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

outscored by a goalkeeper who has been taking all his teams free kicks and penalties for 22 years... daft comparison, he also has more than defoe, hasselbaink, anelka, gerrard, yorke, keane, wright... but yeah use it to knock gabby

anyway, useless stat of the day, out of the top 50 premier league goal scorers gabby has the highest percentage scored with his weaker foot (33%) solskjaer (29%) and van persie (27%) are next

• Like 1

outscored by a goalkeeper who has been taking all his teams free kicks and penalties for 22 years... daft comparison, he also has more than defoe, hasselbaink, anelka, gerrard, yorke, keane, wright... but yeah use it to knock gabby

anyway, useless stat of the day, out of the top 50 premier league goal scorers gabby has the highest percentage scored with his weaker foot (33%) solskjaer (29%) and van persie (27%) are next

...but never become the player we all expected he would...sadly. For the money we pay him there are better options I'm sure but I fully expect him to be here next season. I just hope TS can get him playing.

...but never become the player we all expected he would...sadly. For the money we pay him there are better options I'm sure but I fully expect him to be here next season. I just hope TS can get him playing.

Did people really expect him to be a world beater though? He wasnt exactly thought of in same vein as Moores, Vassell or Fonz when he was coming through the youth system

i don't think he'd leave the club unless he was forced out. I admire him for his loyalty and I think he's still got the potential to be useful on occasion. But he is by no stretch a starting striker, and barely an impact sub. He's useful cover IMO.

If he took a cut in his wage for the good of the club I'd be happier to have him stay til the end

He should've become a squad player for last two seasons.

Unlike Lambert, I fully expect Sherwood to have the balls to use him in that role next season. For example having started v Burnley 99% on here expected him to start the cup final but he didn't so think that gives a hint for next season.

As it stands we have Benteke supported by Grealish and if Gil is leaving I want better quality than Gabby/Nzogbia as the other option.

Him and SInclair can come in when we go 4-4-2.

Â