Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Truth be told, shiteh as a company would be quite happy to play games behind closed doors.

nah you look at the fan park they have outside, the infrastructure that they've put in place like the tram station and even guff like the statues - they want the day trippers and they are one of the best clubs in the league at accommodating them, again this general sale and ability to buy up to 6 tickets at a time, no other decent club can offer that

but they're showing how hard it is now, said before i think kids are every bit as likely to want to watch PSG as they are Man CIty, want a messi shirt as much as a grealish one, the glory hunting landscape has changed

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

nah you look at the fan park they have outside, the infrastructure that they've put in place like the tram station and even guff like the statues - they want the day trippers and they are one of the best clubs in the league at accommodating them, again this general sale and ability to buy up to 6 tickets at a time, no other decent club can offer that

but they're showing how hard it is now, said before i think kids are every bit as likely to want to watch PSG as they are Man CIty, want a messi shirt as much as a grealish one, the glory hunting landscape has changed

They will benefit from the next gen as long as they keep up with the success, the 5-10 year olds will be there, or should be.

Can't see them doing a Newcastle or Blackburn either and just slipping back into obscurity, it's too big now.

Just hope the loss of Pep is a massive issue for them and levels the game up just a little.

Not that it’s necessarily the case with City as it’s a little different, but I’ll never understand clubs letting their stadiums have thousands empty, reduce the prices as a policy and get people in. The money could be made back concessions, more eyes for advertisers etc, brand image. Get the place full.

Edited by a m ole

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Not that it’s necessarily the case with City as it’s a little different, but I’ll never understand clubs letting their stadiums have thousands empty, reduce the prices as a policy and get people in. The money could be made back concessions, more eyes for advertisers etc, brand image. Get the place full.

They have to be working on some sort of incentive scheme to get supporters of other clubs to switch allegiance to them.

55 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

how many day trippers will go though? How many people are in Manchester in midweek for holiday or work. Reason Old Trafford always sounds better in a midweek is the lack of daytrippers

Thats **** shit from sky 😂

You have a supporter literally complaining thats its sky that are stoking the fire and its a non story so they cut it to make it look like he's talking to pep and not them to make it something that it's not

As it is... Pep is entitled to moan about them, the supporters trust guy or whatever he is will of course say city have great fans, we've talked about it for 3 days now about how no they haven't

They don't sell out and they don't have a good atmosphere there 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Man City also want to make the most of any vaguely seeming legitimate income that they can get in

Supporters clubs are a joke tbh. I see the benefit of local groups for things like arranging joint travel for away days and local fan meetups, but this old bloke getting in to a public debate with the manager is ridiculous. Who the **** is he? What consultation was there with other fans? He needs to sit down and shut the **** up.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, a m ole said:

It’s not so easy, what about the people who bought season tickets at £30/£40/£50 a game? They won’t be happy if they are selling tickets for a tenner just to fill the holes.

Â