Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's really getting to them. Hope they keep this feature alive until they play Man United at home.

That’s so so embarrassing. The most pointless comparison especially when Southampton’s stadium is much smaller so even a sellout looks small in comparison. 

Man City have the classic problem that they are now a tourist club with all the glory supporters and the real fans don’t number enough to half fill the ground. In the penalty being over turned that would 100% not have happen if it was the other way around.

On VAR as a whole we seem to have accepted it ruining games and stopping us supported that fund thus game celebrating anything and then you see a an awful refs decision getting to get turned and the pundits get erect about VAR working as it meant to by taking 5 minutes out of the game, ignoring the piss poor decision in the first place. If we had anywhere near competent officials we wouldn’t even need VAR

13 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

I would love to know there real attendance every game. I'm convinced they buy up there own tickets close to kick off and announce there attendance as 'tickets sold' not actual bums on seats. 

Even cooking the books on that. 

not sure about buying their own tickets, but every single ground in the country calculates attendance this way

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

How was that penalty overturned. To go over to the monitor, look at Kyle Walker NOT get a touch on the ball and basically climb over Armstrong from behind? WTF is going on

It was John Moss. Think that says it all. 

• Like 1

I honestly can't figure out how between two trained professional referees, with the benefits of replays and time to think that we keep seeing such outrageously poor decisions that constantly go in favour of the most marketable teams. If there was matchfixing, they wouldn't be so egrarious to do it in such plain sight, surely.

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

not sure about buying their own tickets, but every single ground in the country calculates attendance this way

Yeh but that's how they are cooking the numbers. I've seen they say they have a 95% attendance on avg but everytime you watch Man City at home you can visably see plenty of empty seats. 

You quite often see the attendance around the 50k mark announced on home matchdays which would be 90%+  when in reality I would guess it looks closer to 75-80% (maybe lower) full and that can't just be down to people not turning up. 

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's really getting to them. Hope they keep this feature alive until they play Man United at home.

That is the most insecure thing I’ve ever seen 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeh but that's how they are cooking the numbers. I've seen they say they have a 95% attendance on avg but everytime you watch Man City at home you can visably see plenty of empty seats. 

You quite often see the attendance around the 50k mark announced on home matchdays which would be 90%+  when in reality I would guess it looks closer to 75-80% (maybe lower) full and that can't just be down to people not turning up. 

It could just be that people buy them and don't turn up. Not exactly beyond the realms of possiblity if the tickets are cheap and the fans are plastic.

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Very similar messages. Seems like they are told what to say? 

Sterling channeling his inner Paul Lambert. 

Ake I understand because he is talking about his father passing away 

Â