Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

50 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I've never seen a player miss SO MANY sitters whilst still scoring a lot of goals in a season.

His finishing is awful, yet he's the 4th top scorer in the Premier League :D 

Kinda reminds me a bit of a young Theo Walcott back when he had that season.

Not really a good finisher but still scores loads of goals.

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I think aguero is one of my all time favourite players. He’s provided so many moments for even the neutrals. Up there with Del Piero and Bergkamp. I never normally fawn over other teams players but the chap is just an exceptional sportsman. 

I love him aswell but wouldn't go quite so far! Sure David Luiz would disagree with the Sportsman bit!

He is one of the best strikers to play in the premier league though.

De Bruyne will win POTY.

• Like 1

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Saw on my twitter feed this morning and was amazed to see Gabriel Jesus back in training so quick after a knee ligament injury

Sounds like when Zlatan was out, all the OMG he’s running already media coverage but his return to first team football was pretty much in line with others who had the same injury.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:49, dudevillaisnice said:

Saw on my twitter feed this morning and was amazed to see Gabriel Jesus back in training so quick after a knee ligament injury; Sane too was supposed to be out for a while yet is back playing within 10 days of suffering ligament damage. Amazing recovery.

Pep has a doctor in Barcelona he sends them to. Nothing dodgy of course.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As opposed to that German doctor in Munich everyone else uses?

Its not dodgy it'll just be a case of exaggerating the initial assessment of the injury, especially in cases where the injury has come as a result of a bad tackle 

the German doctor that Pep had a falling out with because the players werent recovering as quickly as he liked

nothing dodgy at all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

As opposed to that German doctor in Munich everyone else uses?

Its not dodgy it'll just be a case of exaggerating the initial assessment of the injury, especially in cases where the injury has come as a result of a bad tackle 

Ramon Cugat specializes in using growth factors in the treatment of injuries. Growth factors in general are on the WADA banned list. I'm not sure if there is an exemption when it comes to the treatment of injuries.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/content/what-is-prohibited/prohibited-at-all-times/peptide-hormones-growth-factors-related-substances-and-mimetics

3. Growth Factors and Growth Factor Modulators, including, but not limited to:

Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGFs)
Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), and its analogues;
Mechano Growth Factors (MGFs)
Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
Thymosin-β4 , and its derivatives e.g. TB-500;
Vascular-Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)

Additional growth factors or growth factor modulators affecting muscle, tendon or ligament protein synthesis/degradation, vascularisation, energy utilization, regenerative capacity or fibre type switching.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Exactly, they've got psyops on at the moment attempting to pressure the FA and referees. Straight out of the Sir Alex playbook. 

Â