Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/20/2018 at 11:25, NurembergVillan said:

Why's it so appealing to be such a bell end these days?

I don't understand the urge to run on to the pitch at the end of the game - unless you're going on purely to antagonise the opposition.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2018 at 11:15, coda said:

There was some provocation with the Wigan fans throwing pies and whippets at them.

I never realised Wigan had some many hard bastards supporting them. They were asking to fight several thousand Man City fans, wow, I know I’m impressed.

Pep charged by the FA for wearing his yellow ribbon which breaches the kit & advertising regulations as it is a political statement.

Really hope Arsenal beat them in the final at the weekend and it causes a collapse. for them to win nothing this year would be hysterical

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

I do admire Pep stance on the yellow ribbon, standing up for human rights

I am sure his employers have a great human rights record

When asked about it he basically said, in not so many words, Qatar are paying me a fortune so I don't give a shit what they do. 

I'm delighted his hypocrisy is being exposed. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw an interesting piece in one of the rags twitter accounts this morning on pep "buying the league" and spending a billion pounds on full backs...it was surprising how little some of his signings have played, i think its only walker and the keeper who are proper regular starters, the LB is injury so thats different but the liles of stones, gundogan etc arent playing that much (think stones is 14 games)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â