What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

started the last of us, for whatever reason it wasnt quite what i thought it would be for about the 1st hour, took me a while to get in to it, im now at the town full of traps and loving it

also picked up grid 2 for £25 in tesco, great game

DayZ is kinda full of hackers now, I think. It also needs Arma II Combined Ops to run, and takes quite a bit of getting used to the controls to figure out what's going on.

It was awesome when it first came out, though! As Webbs says, friends make it even more fun.

Correct, but there are private servers that have more than enough legit players 24/7.

You normally just sign up on their website and wait (a few hours) for your "BattleID" to get registered. 

(And if you're playing on a public server and suspect a player of hacking then just disconnect and reconnect after a cigarette/snack break  :D)

Also playing: Battlefield 3 (PS3), GTA VIce City, Counter Strike: Source (back to the roots  B) )

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

Playing " Panzer General II" again.This game came out in 1994 I think and I was suprised to find that there are a lot of people all over the world that have gone back to this game and are currently playing it.

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, and couldn't find an existing one, so thought I@d use this as it's practically a "general chat" for gaming.

I'm trying to find a copy of Mario Party 2 for the N64. But ebay and Amazon are only throwing up copies for like 30 or 40 quid at cheapest. Which seems a lot for an old N64 game.

Am I just unlucky and this is a rare game or is there somewhere better I can get it for cheap?

I'm a very casual gamer, and want to shift some of the collection that I barely touch. And most movies I only watch once.

All PS3, mint with all the retail trimmings, inlay, manual, box:

Child of Eden - £6
F1 2010 - £6
Grid - £7
Little Big Planet - £5
Shift 2 Limited Edition - £9
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters Edition - £7
Mirrors Edge (Ok this one is effectively disc only as the case and inlay is not retail) - £4

All 7 PS3 Games for £40 delivered.

All Blu Ray Movies:
Alll £5 each delivered

Alice In Wonderland
Bunny And The Bull
Get Smart
Michael Jackson This Is It
Speed Racer
The Pursuit of Happyness
The Wedding Singer Totally Awesome Edition
Where The Wild Things Are

All 8 Blu Ray's for £35, delivered.

Also I have no need for my second copy (as in it's real not a copy but it's mine) of this amazingly shot movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztZyhhizms

L'amico di famiglia / Family Friend DVD - £5 delivered 

• 1 month later...

I just spent £15 on Godus, expecting something that plays a bit like Populous.

Alpha or not, it is without s doubt the worst game I've ever spent money on. The mechanics are: "Something lights up; you click on it". I want to kick Peter Molyneux in the balls, this is a **** disgrace.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my PS3 for 6 months now:

These are the games i have completed (single player only):

Saints Row 2 - 8

Tomb Raider: Underworld - 5

Red Dead Redemption - 9.5

Fallout 3 - 7

Uncharted - 8

Uncharted 2 - 10

Uncharted 3 - 9 

COD: Black Ops - 2

COD: Modern Warfare 2 - 6

COD: Modern Warfare 3 - 6

Starting Max Payne 3 now (played Max Payne 1 & 2 on PC)

Edited by ender4

Playing the hell out of Dust 514. New patches have got it going in a really good direction, got a mic and have been running with reasonably well-organized squads, which always makes the experience in this type of game exponentially better. The meta game becomes more interesting with every update, too. Whatever you do, though, don't go on the Dust forums. VT is positively uplifting in comparison.

Just finished Far Cry 3 and loved it. Saying that I really liked Far Cry 2 so was always going to enjoy an improved version.

I actually preferred the missions in Far Cry 2 as they were a bit less checkpointed (and therefore more suited to a sandbox environment).

Â