What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

40 minutes ago, dubbs said:

You are pulling your parachute aren't you?

Yes. Probably a bit soon. Buggers watch me fall slowly into their crosshairs. 

Just started up Rise Of The Ronin today. Very hard to get into the fighting mechanics. Seem to take time to learn. Wich is ok by me. The parrying system is kind of Sekiro,but still isnt. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fleksnes said:

Just started up Rise Of The Ronin today. Very hard to get into the fighting mechanics. Seem to take time to learn. Wich is ok by me. The parrying system is kind of Sekiro,but still isnt. 

I've just started it too. Having a similar issue with the fighting mechanics. It's weird parrying with triangle instead of R1 or L1, so I keep getting because of it. Also struggling to get the timing of it down, but I'd imagine it'll be like every other game like this and it'll click eventually. Can see myself liking this though. 

• Like 1

MLB the show 24

not a baseball fan at all. didn't even know the rules before playing. but it's annoyingly addictive...and just annoying at the same time. trying to tell my pesky thumb not to press the button on clear balls outside the zone isn't easy at all.

got drafted to the astros though and just promoted to their AAA team who are properly terrible so we lose every game despite me playing well and it's not like football where you can just request a transfer.

• 3 weeks later...

Gave Terra Invicta a try yesterday as I have xbox pc gamepass. 

Oops. Played for 8 solid hours and forgot to eat. 

Fiddly but crazy addictive, like the Civ Games. 

Â