What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I'm enjoying Sleeping Dogs more than I thought I would, gave it a go for £4.99 and i'm just having a great deal of fun with it. On my new pc is looks incredible, driving around Hong Kong, the rain effects are incredible, walking around Victoria Peak and viewing the city below is a really fun experience. The gun play is possibly a bit clunky but the police chases and general driving are a pleasure. I guess the novelty will wear off but for the price I think it's great. See you in the karaoke bar ;)

I thought it was great fun and I paid full price. The novelty didn't wear off for me, it's not a particularly lengthy game if I recall, so it doesn't outstay its welcome. The hand-to-hand combat mechanic was quite nice too. It wasn't exactly on the same level as the Arkham series of Batman games, but it was still good fun. The price you paid for it was an absolute steal.

• Like 1

About to get stuck into Warframe at the moment. Heading to Digital Extremes tomorrow for a look at the PS4 version and given I haven't played the PC one yet, I've taken the day off to do so. WIN

• 2 weeks later...

I assume that anything that they pump out with Mario or Zelda in it is going to be incredibly underwhelming. How is that cash cow still breathing.

Edited by Davkaus

I assume that anything that they pump out with Mario or Zelda in it is going to be incredibly underwhelming. How is that cash cow still breathing.

What, including actual Mario or Zelda games?

Have you played a Zelda game? They're nearly always incredible.

DayZ!

Multiplayer Zombie survival with huge maps, loads of weapons, buildings, vehicles etc...

Quite cheap so really worth a look!

Great game, but my advice is to find fellow players/friends to play with as the novelty can wear off pretty quick if you play solo

DayZ is kinda full of hackers now, I think. It also needs Arma II Combined Ops to run, and takes quite a bit of getting used to the controls to figure out what's going on.

It was awesome when it first came out, though! As Webbs says, friends make it even more fun.

Couldn't think of an appropriate thread so I'll post it here.

I've always found Super Smash Bros games to be really shit.

Discuss.

They are reasonably good fun as party games, extremely fun if you play against tryhards and kick their asses with Jigglypuff, Mr Game & Watch, Ice Climbers and other "silly" characters.

Â