What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

i will start at the moment i am playing saints 2 (i know i am behind in the series) what a game so much to do i think i will be on it for years. some strange things on it like covering buildings in shite and a camera show? none the less good fun

what game you currently on?

just keeping interested to be honest.

It just hasn't sucked me in yet. I've enjoyed it in parts, but I've just been through a bit that must have been about 2 hours of me sat in front of the TV just pressing X, and occasionally walking from one house to another.

I have enjoyed it so far, but feel like there's too much of a lack of gameplay in parts for me, and even the bits where there is gameplay (the battles) feel like a chore most of the time.

I'll persist though. I'm sure it'll click soon.

Just at the moment I'm making myself play it rather than wanting to play it.

How far you in? Are you still under 10 hours of gameplay?

I ask because it took me anywhere between 50 to 70 hours to finish it! I doubt you've even scratched the surface yet! :lol:

Has anything happened to Junon yet?

I'm only about 8 hours in.

I don't even know who/what Junon is.

I've just finished hearing/watching/enduring/noddingoffduring the huge backstory about Sephiroth and what made him go mental. Started to explore the world map (but not got very far)

How far you in? Are you still under 10 hours of gameplay?

I ask because it took me anywhere between 50 to 70 hours to finish it! I doubt you've even scratched the surface yet! :lol:

Has anything happened to Junon yet?

I'm only about 8 hours in.

I don't even know who/what Junon is.

I've just finished hearing/watching/enduring/noddingoffduring the huge backstory about Sephiroth and what made him go mental. Started to explore the world map (but not got very far)

Thats the worst bit of story for a while..... if you've got through all that. Now sit back explore. It is well worth the time spent...... it didn't grab me first time round at all either. Persevere.... it is amazing.

That's what I liked about FFVII though. It told the story. Yeah it's not non-stop gameplay but the story itself is what sucked me in originally. It wouldn't have made any sense without knowing what was going on and that was the best way to show you.

Yeah, as I said in the other thread, I know it's all necessary, and I need to know it all, but it doesn't stop it being pretty dull to sit through.

If I'd somehow died after that bit of story and had to sit through it again I wouldn't have bothered ever playing again I don't think! :D

I'll put another couple of hours in tonight.

What is bizarre for me reading this and the FF thread is I completed VII but I don't remember most of what is being discussed (Junon etc), it seems my memory is shot to pieces.

Maybe if/when they do a HD makeover I will play through again.

I see X is getting a remake and I never played it so will possibly pick that up....

They have already said there will not be a remake of VII...bad times! :cry:

Doh!! I did see it was on the PS Store the other day (in original guise I guess) after getting all nostalgeic when you guys were talking about it.

Oh well, maybe if they get it running on the vita I would be interested as would never have the time to play through it again at home.

I still have UFC3: Undisputed to get cracking at.

Â