What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1080 Snowboarding and Pokémon Stadium were two of the games in the bag. :thumb:

Is it worth mentioning to this day I've not ever played a Zelda game?  Is this the ideal opportunity to remedy this?

I'm waiting for a snowboarding game with Baselayers in it.

Really really wanted to enjoy the witcher 2 on 360 but just found it an uninviting chore. Looked lovely though.

Edited by Ingram85

just started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops as single player.

bit crap really, shoot everything that appears seems to be the whole game.

no strategy, no tactics, no finesse, no though.

just blast everything in sight when told to.

still, a bit of fun i guess.

I'm switching between a bunch of stuff, including Batman: Arkham City on NewGame+ and Pinball FX2.

I'm also back to playing Drox Operative, which is a great little indie game that doesn't look like it will ever make it off Steam Greenlight. I posted here about it in January, calling it repetitive and mouse-mashy, but although it is those things I can't deny I've got a ton of enjoyment and value out of it. The maker continues to patch and update it for free, now 6 months after release. Maybe the best gaming money I've spent this year.

A couple of hours in to Bioshock Infinite. I'm not very impressed, I've jumped in to it right off the back of the previous 2 (I left them a bit late, I know). The gun play is a bit better, but I don't like being lead by the nose as much as I am in this game.

And I'm already irritated by this Elizabeth girl tossing me coins.

Edited by Davkaus

started battlefield thanks to PSN+, been waiting ages for it, probably because im so used to COD im struggling with it at the moment, its certainly harder, much bigger test of your accuracy, dont really enjoy conquest, played a few in the metro where you lose the 3 points and end up being pinned in the tunnel waiting for the 700 lives your team has left to go down to 0... not fun at all, was spawning and being picked off by a sniper within a step, it also lasts way too long, 40 minutes a game

will have a proper play through over the weekend, learn the maps, get out the early levels (at the moment im holding back and healing people to get the points) and might start to enjoy it more

started battlefield thanks to PSN+, been waiting ages for it, probably because im so used to COD im struggling with it at the moment, its certainly harder, much bigger test of your accuracy, dont really enjoy conquest, played a few in the metro where you lose the 3 points and end up being pinned in the tunnel waiting for the 700 lives your team has left to go down to 0... not fun at all, was spawning and being picked off by a sniper within a step, it also lasts way too long, 40 minutes a game

will have a proper play through over the weekend, learn the maps, get out the early levels (at the moment im holding back and healing people to get the points) and might start to enjoy it more

I don't think Conquest works on consoles because it's limited to 12 v 12. A lot of the maps are to big for that many players, meaning you can go long periods of just running around doing nothing.

I exclusively play Rush and it's a lot of fun. It's basically attack/defend. The attacking team have to destory 2 MCOMMs and the defenders obviously have to stop them. If the attackers are successful, the map opens up further and there are another 2 MCOMMs to destroy. This happens a few times until you finally destroy the last 2 MCOMMs and win the round.

You do need to keep look at the server information though. As people rent their own servers, they change the settings (which is why you're seeing servers with 700 tickets). That's not normal. I'm unsure with Conquest but with Rush you want the ticket count to be set to 100%. If you play on the official EA/DICE servers, they'll always have the default settings.

If any of you guys want to play BF3 on the PS3 with me then you're more than welcome to add me (PSN: Lapalfan).

I can show you the ropes and talk you through any questions if you're a relative noobie :)

Helps if you have headset, but there's a huge difference between COD and BF games, BF games tend to be a bit less forgiving. 

Decided to play through Shadow Complex again a few days ago and finished it. It's probably my favourite XBLA game to date, and besides, it has Nolan North in it. What's not to like?

Preparing to assault the mothership on Xcom! I was thinking about it when I went to bed, and for most of the day at work aswell. What equipment I need, who to roll out, etc...

Was it Bumfines who said he quit cos it was too hard? That honestly makes the game. The first few months are SO TOUGH, that when you finally start to turn the tide (for me it was when I built a few hover SHIVs w/ Plasma cannons, aswell as having a couple of Majors (assualt & sniper)) the elation for me has been unmatched in most any game. The bastards don't have a chance. I'm going to send em packing.

Edited by hogso

Defeated the Alien horde in X-com. Lost some good men, women, and robots along the way, but it was a small price to pay to save humanity. Utterly marvelous game.

Â