What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I sent him a message as he was playing ACIV: Black Flag earlier but the arse didn't reply <_<

Anyway, that sounds fine but I don't think I can race multiplayer until I get the proper licence can I? Or did I think I saw something that wasn't there?

Just finished another play through of Dark Souls (second one can't come fast enough for me), and now moving onto Walking Dead (season 1).

Still got AC4 on the go too.

Bloody hell, Dark Souls to The Walking Dead? The change in pace between those two games is enough to snap your head off let alone give you whiplash ;)

Both great games though. Wish I had more patience so I could finally complete Dark Souls. I just get fed up after dying a few times in the same area and having to go all the way back from the checkpoint which takes way too long for me.

Edited by Ginko

Both great games though. Wish I had more patience so I could finally complete Dark Souls. I just get fed up after dying a few times in the same area and having to go all the way back from the checkpoint which takes way too long for me.

Finished it three times now. Went through with a walkthrough this time as there were a few areas I had missed out on.

It's an absolute masterpiece.

Heard great things about Walking Dead, and have only played about half an hour so far and it looks excellent. 

Edited by Designer1

I got a little bored by the end but I did play all five chapters in about two days.

As for Dark Souls, I just don't have the patience for those kind of games anymore, which is really annoying because I know I'm missing out on a lot of good stuff.

yeah i love them, think with middle earth in LOTR and now new york city in marvel they are taking it to new levels, shame that lego city undercover or whatever it was called was a wii u exclusive

id love lego GTA

Lego City Undercover is Lego GTA

Personally find the Lego games a bit dull, but that may be down to my obsessive compulsion to destroy all destructable parts of the environment for the studs before moving onto the next area.

But no really, I just find them a bit bleh.

yeah i love them, think with middle earth in LOTR and now new york city in marvel they are taking it to new levels, shame that lego city undercover or whatever it was called was a wii u exclusive

id love lego GTA

thats what im saying! id absolutely love it

but im not buying a wii u for it

id love lego GTA

thats what im saying! id absolutely love it

but im not buying a wii u for it

Go onnnnn...it'd be totally worth it

Â