What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

On 05/09/2020 at 12:51, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Anyone play Ps4 Gran Turismo online.  I want to race someone.

I am almost 50,  I am such as child at times 😀

New Steering wheel setup to test.

I used to play a lot. Could always get back into it

• Like 2

20 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Halfway through Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but bored of it now.

Really enjoyed it but I know where you're coming from, I think some of the boredom factor for me was the lack of fast travel.  Made trekking back through levels for pickups a slog, and when they turned out to be mostly cosmetic I stopped bothering.  Hopefully either this is added into the sequel or the collectibles are made meaningful enough to be worth the slog.  Core of the gameplay was fun though.

Edited by GarethRDR

Started a new game of Crusader Kings 2. I'm playing a Dwarf Viking and prioritising abducting the few dwarf nobles around the world so I can create a lineage of dwarven norsemen.

My current ruler has lost so many duels he currently only has 1 arm, 1 leg and 1 eye but is still going strong at 48. He's had to arrange a few accidents for his children who do not share his stout genetics to ensure the bloodline remains pure.

In short I'm having a blast in what could be my last run before switching to Crusader Kings 3.

Playing Division 2 and DayZ on PS4. Divsion 2 im returning to occasionally and with the new update on the 22. of september its going to be exciting to see if its just as exciting as Division 1 - Survival. DayZ I just started, but its so frustrating in an intriguing way, because so far I have died of starvation, dehydration, cold, food poisoning, blleding out, zombies and a head shoot from a sniper somewhere...

Like most people I imagine, I first became aware of Among Us via various memes. It is a really fun little game though.

Short version - you are one of a crew of 10 on a spaceship, where you have a set number of menial tasks to perform. However, one of the 10 is the Imposter, who will sabotage the ship, and murder crewmates when they have the chance. They have to try and blend in, as when a body is found, it can be reported, and a crew meeting held. All of crew still alive then discuss what they've seen, and if one person receives a sufficient number of votes, they're ejected from the ship. If the Imposter kills everyone, they win. There's a bit more to it than that (there are different ship maps, there can be multiple imposters, custom settings for the length of the voting meeting, etc and if you are killed you can float around as a ghost) , but it's worth a little look. It's on Steam, iOS and android. 

Edited by hogso

8 hours ago, hogso said:

Like most people I imagine, I first became aware of Among Us via various memes. It is a really fun little game though.

Short version - you are one of a crew of 10 on a spaceship, where you have a set number of menial tasks to perform. However, one of the 10 is the Imposter, who will sabotage the ship, and murder crewmates when they have the chance. They have to try and blend in, as when a body is found, it can be reported, and a crew meeting held. All of crew still alive then discuss what they've seen, and if one person receives a sufficient number of votes, they're ejected from the ship. If the Imposter kills everyone, they win. There's a bit more to it than that (there are different ship maps, there can be multiple imposters, custom settings for the length of the voting meeting, etc and if you are killed you can float around as a ghost) , but it's worth a little look. It's on Steam, iOS and android. 

Ah; so the werewolf game, but in spaaaaace (and with added soup nozzle unblocking)?  Sounds like my bag, thanks for the tip!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Nier: Automata on the Big in Japan PSN sale.

It's pretty good, and I'm not usually one for hack and slash or bullet hell. The combat is fun, the dodge/parry is infinitely forgiving (though I'm only playing on Normal difficulty, admittedly) and the upgrades aren't as daunting as I first thought.

The music and visuals are great and whilst it's not quite Catherine levels of Japanese bonkers… ness, it still has it's moments. Certainly a niche game though.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Will no doubt get the trial on EA play but fully expect it to be the same as the last couple of years - loads of features and upgrades to ultimate team, some sort of street football, online stuff, a shoe horned in story mode but in terms of actual gameplay and most importantly just bog standard offline single player traditional career mode a gnats pube thin layer of paint over what they released in 2015

Madden is exactly the same

Just give career mode some love 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Will no doubt get the trial on EA play but fully expect it to be the same as the last couple of years - loads of features and upgrades to ultimate team, some sort of street football, online stuff, a shoe horned in story mode but in terms of actual gameplay and most importantly just bog standard offline single player traditional career mode a gnats pube thin layer of paint over what they released in 2015

Madden is exactly the same

Just give career mode some love 

I’m mad at myself for wasting £60 on madden21. The gameplay has actually got worse 🙈

im playing bioshock 2 atm

14 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I’m mad at myself for wasting £60 on madden21. The gameplay has actually got worse 🙈

im playing bioshock 2 atm

I honestly think Madden peaked with 2004. I think it has got incrementally worse since.

On 30/09/2020 at 21:34, Talldarkandransome said:

Was about to return to cod modern warfare campaign after a few months off it. Over 150gb this thing now takes up and now I cant even play campaign without xbox live membership. Summat to do with Warzone, total rip off now deleted 

I hate how modern games take up such huge amounts of space on consoles.

I'm having to delete old games on my PS4 to enable me to play new ones these days. It sucks.

• Like 1

Â